2

Harry sighed as he watched the sunset as he sat on the beach. The whole day he spent in his home.

He felt the breeze flow through his hair and the sand between his toes. The sun's last light reflected off the sea, making it shine like a million diamonds.

Nature's beauty is one of wonder and can take your breath away that's how Harry felt at that very moment.

" Time to head back home," he said as he walked back to his home. When he reached his home it was dark, and he snapped his fingers the house lit up with light from the small fires that worked as a lightbulb being contained in a glass container. He melted glass to do that.

He ate some fruit before heading to his bedroom. He wiped his feet on the moss Matt before getting under his covers and drifting off to sleep the house lights dimed as he slept.

Harry woke up the sun shining on his face through his window. He made it in a circular shape. It was a glass window with a black cover.

" Time to explore," said Harry as he walked to the bathroom and washed his face and underarms. He used some water to clean his mouth. He took his basket and put on his sandals before walking out of his home. He walked through the thick bushes.

Harry inspected the berries and wondered if they were poisonous Suddenly he heard her voice.

" No, they're not, and they can be used for many things such as healing a cut "

" Oh, thank you," said Harry as he picked a bunch of the berries. He shrunk them down before moving further. He saw a few fruit trees, and he was told which were not edible and what was. He had lots of fruit and vegetables in his basket. They looked like small dots as they were shrunk. When he reached deeper into the forest he heard a whimper. He was about to turn when he heard a full-blown wall.

He walked close as quietly as he could and moved the bushes aside to find a baby centaur curled up. He seemed to be a no newborn. When he looked closer he saw Blood Trail. He quickly picked the baby centaur up and walked after the blood trail and found two dead centaurs lying together holding hands. One was a woman whose birth canal was still open, and the vagina was still bleeding.

The baby wailed and Harry didn't know what to do. Maybe it was hungry, but where would he find milk now? Suddenly he felt a change come over his body.

"Do you like toying with me?" Asked Harry, annoyed by Lady Magic who giggled.

"You're entertaining now feed the child," said Lady Magic Harry sighed as he walked a distance away from the parents to a safe location. He cast a shield that would protect him from the naked eye. Before removing his top. He led the baby's mouth to the nipple she latched on He noticed when he rearranged her to sit comfortably in his arms. She drank with her chubby hands on his chest.

" Why must you toy with me, I am not the birth mother of this child." "

" Yet you feel a connection this meeting was destined," said Lady Magic as she floated in Harry's mind.

"Then she will need clothes," said Harry and when a baby appeared beside him, he shrunk it.

A few moments later Harry continued to carry the centaur baby as she was sleeping. He made a carrier and placed her inside. She was small for her species. They usually look two years old when born, but she looked only about one year. She may be a prematurely born babe.

Harry kept collecting food for his cabinets. He decided to plant the seeds and make his garden. He decided to hunt some meat and fish. He searched for a pond or river.

First, he took the baby centaur home bathed her, and covered her with a warm blanket. When she woke up he was packing away her clothes.

He heard her cry and turned to her. She reached out to him, and he lifted her upper half as he fed her.

She drank hurriedly before burping. Harry felt a connection between the both of them. She layed her head on the breast that fed her and sighed as she drifted off to sleep.

As the weeks went by the baby centaur got stronger and now she could walk. Harry and the his adopted child now known as Anastasia for her beautiful blue eyes and blonde almost white hair.

She was still young, so she couldn't talk much only Babbel.  She liked to play and chase butterflies. Harry and Anastasia found a nice meadow that somehow grew on this island and along the meadow grew vegetables. Harry walked over with his basket picking the vegetables. Anastasia ran to Harry with a red rose. It was deep bloody red. Anastasia rushed forward with her four legs stopping right behind Harry in a rush.

" Hey Anna " he said with a smile as she showed Harry the flower. Harry smiled and asked.

"Is that for me baby?" He asked as he pointed to the flower. She nodded excitedly.

" Thank you it's beautiful " said Harry as he gently took the flower and placed it behind his ear, the red matching the blackness of his hair. He then placed his basket on the ground besides him.

He took some lovely white and light purple flowers and made a flower crown and placed it softly of Anastasia's head, who was shaking from excitement.

"Do you like it baby?" Asked Harry, and Anastasia shook her head up and down with a smile on her face. She had all her teeth. Centaurs were well-developed to survive.

" Come on let's go see if we find a lake " said Harry as he stood up and Anastasia took Harry's hand. Not a moment later he found a lake. It was crystal clear, and you could see what was in the water. He used his magic to catch a few fish, fresh water crabs and even some lobster.

Anastasia saw a pretty shell and picked it up. It had a swirl of pink and red. Inside was nothing. Harry noticed and looked around for anything dangerous. He felt eyes on his body along with Anastasia's.  The hair at the back of his neck rose up

" Baby we have to go " said Harry calmly as he held out his hand which Anastasia took. She walked besides Harry looking at the shell.

" Baby do you want to eat first or take a bath it's almost dark " said Harry and Anastasia babbled.

" Bath "

Soon Harry washed her clean and wore her war pajama top. Harry and Anastasia still shared  a room since why not.

Harry brushed her hair and her tails' hair. Before they walked to the kitchen where Harry cooked the crab with some potatoes and mushrooms. Along with carrots and basil with a sprinkle of parsley.  Anastasia ate the food till she was full of help from Harry. 

She yawned while stretching her legs. Harry chuckled as he lifted her up with ease. Carrying her bridal style towards the bedroom.He tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He went to clean the dishes and store the food away in a cabinet that he felt to stay cold. After cleaning, he went to take a bath. It was nice. He wore pajama pants with an oversized shirt the only normal attire. He combed his hair and placed the red rose on his bedside table casting a preservation charm. He smiled softly as he got into bed, pulling his daughter closer.

" He is an interesting one isn't he brother " said a tall figure to the other standing next to him.

" He has taken in a foul that is kind of him " said the other figure.

"He looks so beautiful," said a third figure. Excitement in his voice

"When can we make contact with him?" said the last voice, sounding as if he was bored.

" Soon " said the first figure with his husky yet stern voice.

TBC