Scars your beautiful 3

when they arrived they all got down except taehyung who is nervous as hell. mingyu went to his brother and held older male hand then he said,
"It's okay hyung don't be nervous and everything will be fine. now come down, look everyone waiting for you."

Taehyung sighed however nodded then come down and then he saw already jeon family welcoming his family members. He straighten his posture and took deep breath then walk froward and bowed to Mrs and Mr jeon. They also welcome him warmly. Then they all went inside. Taehyung was amazed by the inside beauty of jeon house. The house not so big but not so small. it's feel warm and cozy. the decorations are really good.

Mr jeon said politely to kims,
"Please sit mr and mrs kim."

They all nodded smilingly then sat down. Mrs jeon went to take snacks and Mr jeon engaged into talking with kims about the marriage. But taehyung who is nervous yet looking here and there to avoid his nervousness. And here is mingyu looking for his jagiya. he wants to go to him but don't know how to. and then a idea come to his mind then he said to mr jeon,
"Umm uncle, where is jungkookie?"

He nervously asks but mr jeon replied with a smile cause he knows mingyu as jungkook best friend.
"He is in his room."

Mingyu again asks,
"can i go to him?"

Mr jeon replies,
"you can mingyu, no need to ask."

And then instantly mingyu got up and went to jungkooo.... no i mean his jagiya's room which is next to jungkook.

here taehyung who was nervous but his ear parked up hearing jungkook's name. he looks at his brother and thought latter will say something to him but no nothing happened so he was a bit disappointed but sighed anyways.

Mingyu went to wonwoo's room and saw there is jungkook and wonwoo both so he rolled his eyes and said,
"I directly come to meet with my husband but never new you there Barrier will be here."

Jungkook also rolled his eyes and said,
"well your husband is my hyung, and he lives to our house and his room is my room too so i can come. "

Mingyu passed away jungkook and went to wonwoo then hugged the male dearly in front of jungkook. seeing this lovey dovey scene younger cringed then said,
"You moron, you should've ask me to leave."

then jungkook left and wonwoo also hugged back to his husband then mingyu kissed other lips then said,
"I missed you jagiya."

Wonwoo said,
"we talked yesterday honey."

Mingyu sulked and said,
"you know what your brother said yesterday? "

older male shake his head confusedly then mingyu said,
"He said, hyung told you about us that, he is not agreed about our relationship. we won't be together. "

Wonwoo laughed then said,
"Yaa you puppy human, he said and you believed. you know he teased you. and we are already married so there is no way to be apart. you just complete your graduation then join with hyung then everything will be okay."

Mingyu nodded then again hugged older.

.
.

everyone talking and mrs jeon along with wonwoo helping to arrange the table with foods. then mr jeon said,
"Wonwoo go take jungkookie here."

Wonwoo nodded and went away. but Taehyung heart skipped a bit by the most beautiful name. he gulped and then he saw wonwoo taking jungkook who looks so ethereal in white shirt. his breathing stopped, he forget about his surrounding even mr and mrs kim too. mingyu the one proudly smiling at his best friend.

When jungkook come he bowed and greeted everyone then mrs kim said,
"Jungkook come sit next to me."

he obeyed and sat besides her. and mrs kim caressed his cheeks with adoration then said,
"Ah mingyu was right jungkook is so beautiful. mrs jeon i want to take him tomorrow. i don’t want to this wedding to happen late."

Jungkook blushed at mrs kim but startled hearing her next word but he tried his best not to show up his surprised face. But someone else noticed and understand him who was observing him till now it’s none other them kim taehyung himself. so he cleared his throat and interrupt his mother.

"Why so early mom? Just give some time and what's the hurry in it?"

Hearing this jungkook blushed but felt relived. and other was looking at taehyung in shock. and mingyu just rolled his eyes at his brother and said in his mind, as if he wasn’t the one who blackmailing me middle of the night just to take a marriage proposal to jungkook. now see acting all nice as if he Don't want it to be hurry. such a double face.

But wonwoo noticed mingyu's gaze at his brother and he knows that what his husband thinking then he smiled at mingyu.

Then mrs jeon also protests,
"Yes taehyung is right Mrs kim. i mean look i have another son who is literally older then jungkook. At lease give us few month so that we find someone for wonwoo as well. in the mean time taehyung and jungkook both can be engaged. "

Younger four of them widen their eyes and mingyu being offended by his mother-in-law. how could she say to find someone for his wonwoo? right infront of him? when he himself is the owner of wonwoo?

Jungkook looked at mingyu and then his hyung. one is looking angry and another is nervous. He was about to say something but became quiet when he heard taehyung speaking.

"What about wonwoo-ssi got married at the same day with us?"

Everyone looked shocked upon hearing that. Everyone looking at him as if they saw a ghost. Mr kim caught of guard,
"Taehyung? what are you saying?"

Taehyung glance at everyone then cleared his throat and said,
"Actually i know wonwoo-ssi as we are partner for few years. he is a good guy. so why we let him go to someone else? "

Mr kim frown his brows and said,
"What do you mean? clearly say it."

Taehyung sat straight and said,
"As mingyu going to finish his varsity then going to join with me so why not get him married with wonwoo-ssi."

Both mingyu and wonwoo widen their eyes in Realization that older man knows about them but doesn’t knows that, they're already married but nonetheless mingyu thanked his brother in mind. he is happy hearing that but didn’t showed it up.

Mr jeon spoke up now,
"What are you saying Taehyung? Mingyu still young to get married and you know wonwoo is older then him then....."

Mr jeon cut of by taehyung,
"Don't worry uncle they knows each other, don’t they? they can make it out right mingyu?"

taehyung said last part side eyeing his brother who became nervous and gulped. Wonwoo immediately interrupt and spoke up knowing his puppy husband might blurt out.

"Dad, mom i already talked about it last day, didn’t we? then how could you brought that back again? that's not supposed to happen. and mr kim, i really don’t want to get married yet and about jungkook I'm happy. "

But Mrs kim earned the attention who was listening and watching everything till now.
"Mr jeon i think taehyung is right. and i have two son, you have two son. everything well be fine. i already like wonwoo like jungoook. look wonwoo's maturity has stole my heart already so I'm agreed on it. what do you say mrs jeon?"

Mrs jeon nodded her head but tilted her head towards her son. wonwoo again tried to protest but this time taehyung said,
"It's okay wonwoo-ssi, you don’t have to feel pressure and you will be happy along with your brother."

Wonwoo looked at everyone hopelessly and then when they went to their room jungkook makes his brother agreed on it cause there is no use of denying as he already married to the guy. moreover It will be easier for him and mingyu.

Everything went well and kims returned to their house with satisfied smug on taehyung's face. And the wedding is in one month because there is two wedding so everything needs to be perfect and for that this much time needed.

but too bad that, taehyung didn’t take jungkook's number which he regret after returning home. so he went to his brother and take jungkook's number but didn’t called nor massage. what is younger thinks him as a creepy person? what if his soon-to-be husband thinks he is so desperate to marry him?

tbc....