Meant to Be ALONE 4

It's evening, jungkook getting ready to go to Eun woo's place as he said. Now wore a over sized pant and a hoodie. He took his wallet and car key then locked the door and left. He get in the car and started it to Eun woo's house direction. He is was driving but his phone buzzed and saw it’s Eun woo so he pick up the phone and turn it in loud speaker. An impatient Eun woo spoke up which made Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Yaa jungkook-ah!!! where the hell are you? why aren’t you here yet? should i come and pick you up? are you okay? did something happened? "

This box of questions irritates jungkook but he sighed and replied sassily,
"Stop your questions and i'm not gonna come to your place so now go and sleep."

Hearing younger Eun woo screamed and was anxious. he planed to watch movie just Because he missed younger when he was in Bangkok. now got a little time to spend with. He knows jungkook don’t sees him more then a friend but he do, right? so he wants to makes some memories with younger.

He spoke up in weak yet sadden voice,
"Why? did i do something wrong? okay I'm sorry if i hurt you or done something wrong for that. but please come and spend some time with me. "

He was saying those words but he was about to cry and jungkook understand that so he sighed and replied,
"Idiot stop this melodrama of yours. I'm coming. "

This made eun woo's mood brighten instantly so he happily yell out,
"Really? are you sure? okay come first and i'm waiting. "

This made Jungkook chuckle but still he joked out,
"Don't be too excited idiot. I might change my mind."

Hearing this eun woo's replied instantly,
"No no I'm not excited. okay i'm hanging up now."

Saying so he hang up the call in opposite side jungkook laughed at this. Then he thought to take something for them so he parked the car at the road side and went to a shop to by some snacks. then he again get in the car and started to driving. 

He arrived at eun woo's place few minutes later and parked the car at the parking lot. then went inside. He rang the bell but the door open in a second as if eun woo was standing in front of the door. This made Jungkook shock but he couldn’t get any chance to react cause eun woo jump onto him and hugged him tightly. Then said,

"Bitch, why did you come this late?"

Both broke the hug and jungkook rolled his eyes then replied,
"Was i supposed to come at noon? idiot It's evening only. anyway, step aside i can't stand anymore. "

Saying so he pushed eun woo slightly and went inside. Eun woo was to stunned to speak anything seeing younger attitude and sassy replies. but he is whipped for younger that, he was smiling fondly then went inside and locked the door.

Jungkook put the snacks on the table and settle down on the couch then roam his eyes whole living area of the house then he looks at eun woo and asks curiously,

"Woonie, where are you mom and yoona noona?"

Eun woo also sat down and replies,
"They went to meet grandpa so i'm al alone."

Jungkook just "hmm" in response then again asks,
"So tell me what kind of movie should we watch? i mean which genre?"

Eun woo pushed his head back and his both hands under his head then he glance at younger then said,
"Romantic? what do you say?"

Jungkook fall silence for few seconds then said,
"That's sound good but i think in romantic movie, no excitement so in my opinion we should watch action movie. That's gives us, goosebumps, thrill, excitement in each scene, there is enough romantic scene too. shall we watch action movie?"

Eun woo knew this.. whenever they watch movie jungkook always choose action movie. though he loves romantic movie but he can't deny his bunny cutie. so he fondly nodded and jungkook select a movie and then both was watching. jungkook give snacks to eun woo and took for himself too. Jungkook was to into the movie that, he didn’t noticed nor realized someone watching at him with so much love and adoration. Time slowly passing by and movie coming to an end.

Eun woo got up and went to the kitchen to make dinner for them. When he finished cooking he settled them on the table and then come to call younger and saw movie has ended. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said to eun woo,

"You mf, you said we would watch movie together but you left me al alone and now i had to finish it by myself."

Eun woo chuckle and replied,
"why are you lying koo? i too watched whole movie with you but in last i had to go cause we need to eat too. look at the time it’s already eleven. "

Seeing clock jungkook widen his eyes and got up hurriedly and said,
"Oh my god!!! i need to head back to my apartment. in the morning i have to join to my company. oh gosh how came i didn’t realize?"

Eun woo grabbed younger wrist and said,
"Hey koo relax, you don’t have to go back to your apartment now..look It's already late. first come and have your meal then you can sleep here. see I'm staying alone. you can go to your company from here and i have many clothes too. oh wait..your work place is my work place too so we can go together, right?"

In understanding jungkook nodded but still he doesn’t wanted to bother older male but other was stubborn so at last he has to agree and then both had dinner together then both went to eun woo's room.

Eun woo gave his a pair of night suit to younger then he went to other room to freshen up. jungkook too. both wore night suit and then they lay down on the bed. They're comfortable to sleep together cause they did slept before too. This is not a big deal for younger as he sees other as a friend but he doesn’t knows about other’s feelings.

In the morning eun woo got up and take shower first then went to kitchen to prepare breakfast for them. but before he wake other up. And jungkook got up then took a shower then he wore the suit which eun woo placed for him on the bed. He gets ready and went to kitchen and saw eun woo finished making Breakfast then both eat and left for office.

Jungkook was driving the car and eun woo sitting besides him but they has to stop the car due to traffic. They were talking to each other about some random topic and then they heard someone knocking on the glass. Jungkook down the glass and widen his eyes seeing who it was.

tbc....

Late update... 🙂