Yours no one

Jungkook really loved taehyung. They were in a relationship for  two years. But jungkook was all acted possessive over his boyfriend and jealous whenever he sees his boyfriend talking with someone else whether boys or girls. Jungkook felt insecure and run many negative thoughts through his mind.

At first everything was okay. he never felt that way but when taehyung joined to the University and making new friends. hanging out with them, taking selfies, going on a tour and sometimes lies to his boyfriend but younger got to know about this later.

so he started to feel insecure and scared. what if taehyung leave him? what if taehyung fall in love with someone else? what if he fall out of him?

He tried to many thinks to turn Taehyung towards him. like, he began to wear pretty clothes, wearing make up. tries to surprise older with many gifts and dates. but he felt like taehyung wasn’t satisfied with those things.

and about this they fought more then hundred times.

So one day jungkook thought to apology to older for his behaviour and fix everything like before. he promised himself that, he won't ask anything or won't ever doubt older male. he won't bother him nor fight with him.

he brought some flowers and some gifts for older male and went to meet with him in his house. as door was open he went inside but he stopped hearing his name mentioned by his boyfriend so he overhead what other male saying.

" recently getting on my nerves. he everyday make a fuss and fight with me. I'm going to make him regret. because of him our relationship coming to an end."

His other friend jimin replied,
"Are you sure?"

Taehyung replied back,
"Yes I'm. "

He just heard that, and run away from there while crying. he come to his room and throws those flowers and gifts. he cried his heart out. after crying half an hour he got up and pack his clothes. then wrote a note and left it on the table and he left the house.

.
.
.

at evening taehyung come to meet his boyfriend and he had a key too so he unlock the door and went inside but he raised his one brow seeing messed up room. he waited for younger like an hour but no sign of him so he called but the phone is switched off. Now he is more tensed thinking about younger. and then he cought a little paper which is placed on the table and there was few roses. he took the paper and read it.

Taehyung,
you know i love you the most, right? i know that, sometimes i'm annoying and this makes you mad at me. you know, that's not my fault but yours. you makes me like that. your lies, your ignorance make me insecure. but i never realize that, my insecurity took you to think to end our relations. now i realize that, i was selfies. i never thought about you. never cared about your feelings, how you feel like about my existence. i think i hurt you most then i got hurt by you. I'm really sorry for that. you know right that, i never was annoying from the beginning but...never mind. so now I'm freeing you from my knot. you can live the way you wished for. Good bye...

yours no one.

Reading this taehyung sat down on the bed. his heart crying and got peng. tears flowing in his Ocean eyes. he clutched that note and throw it away. he scream in frustration. Ahhhhhhhh

then he got up and breathed in and out then left for search of younger. Now he is angry at the boy. how dare he left like that? if he get the boy he will make him regret for sure.

He called younger again and again but no response and called younger's friends but he is not with them. he searched the boy at his house too but he didn’t went there. now he is more frustrated. he search the boy he knew every place but looks like the boy just vanished in thin air.

It’s already midnight but still didn’t found the boy so he sat on the road side. he  is crying now but he stopped when he heard some muffle sob coming from his opposite side. he looks back and he instantly knew that, It's none other then his boyfriend.

He got up and went to the boy he grab other forearms making other flinch and making him scared both. When younger saw who it was he gulped. seeing taehyung who looks so angry and fire forming on his eyes.

before he could say anything taehyung dragged the boy forcibly and younger screaming in pain but taehyung is taehyung.

when they reached at home older male pushed younger inside and slammed the door with forced. younger flinched at this. then he look at older who kneel and grab his jaw tightly then said gritting his teeth.

"How dare you run away like this? what does that latter means? huh? "

Younger tried to freed himself as his jaw paining but other not listening to him so he forcibly jerked and yell out,
"What the hell are you doing? what do you mean you don't get that letter means? huh? "

taehyung yell out as well,
"how would i know? when i said, i don’t want you? i know you are possessive and insecure. yes we fought but that doesn’t mean i want us to be apart. did i mentioned this? tell me."

Younger laughed sarcastically and said,
"yes you didn’t told me but you said to jimin hyung. i heard by myself. "

taehyung widen his eyes and then again he chuckle dryly then said,
"Really? okay you heard me but ever i mentioned your name?"

Then jungkook realize that, taehyung never mentioned his name. but wait..It's not like taehyung is in love with someone else so wait or he is?

jungkook looks at older male tears in his eyes he looks broken. and seeing this taehyung got it what other male thinking so he enale exhale and tried to calm down then went to the boy and cupped younger face in his hands then said softly,

"koo you misunderstood me. yes i said everything you heard but that's wasn’t about you. you know sonhee she is crushing over me and she confessed to me. she was blackmailing so for long time so i had to act like that.  today i decided to end our friendship with her. I'm sorry kook i made you like that."

saying that he kissed younger forehead and hugged the boy. younger left speechless and dumbfounded as his doing. he didn’t even wait for taehyung to come and talk about it.

he hugged older tightly and murmur,
"I'm sorry too. I'll never do that again. i thought you don’t love me anymore. "

taehyung hug tight and kissed younger head then said,
"shush forget that. and remember if anything happen in future just wait for me and talk to me. but do run away like that. you know how much scared i was. i love.... wait... "

saying so he pull away and raised his brows and said,
"How dare you, you wrote on that note that, yours no one? "

Younger gulped and looking here and there. but taehyung pushed younger on the bed and hover over him then said,
"I are becoming bold i see. today I'll punish you hard."

Saying that he smirks and younger boy gulped.

The End..

How is it? please response.