Meant to BE ALONE [Last part]

They both had finished eating and now they are facing awkward environment. No one uttering any word and taehyung wants to speak but he is feeling uneasy, scared, awkward and many more. his whole body tensed up, his hands are shaking. throat became dry. heart beating at ease.

On the other hand, jungkook being cluelessness, confused. He is busy to observing other male's every move and thinking what might it be that, which making taehyung anxious? Why he Isn't making eye contract with him? what he wants to say to him? why he called him?

Noticing taehyung, jungkook spoke up,
"So tell me why did you wanted to meet me?"

Taehyung looks up nervously and make eye contract. he give an awkward smile to younger then said,
"actually i want to apology to you sincerely for my past what i did to you. "

jungkook sighed at this and spoke,
"Taehyung i told you before that, i forgave you. please don’t apology, It's fine. now everything is okay and i already moved on. You should move on. "

Taehyung felt ashamed how easily younger boy forgave him and asking for to move on. such an angle and he lost him for his own mistake. but now he realize that and want to fix everything like before and that's why he is here today.

he gulped and wetted his lips by his saliva and respond,
"Thank you for forgiving me jungkook. i can't be more grateful then this. but i want to ask something else. "

Jungkook frown his brows and asks in confusion,
"What is it?"

Taehyung took deep breath and said,
"I want another chance jungkook. i want to fix everything like before. can i have another chance?"

jungkook become froze and shocked.  he didn’t thought about this. But he stayed quite for a while. when realization hit him he chuckle which made Taehyung restless. He restlessly held younger hands in his then said,
"Jungkook please give me another chance. Give me another chance to prove you that, this time I'm sincere towards you. Please kook."

Jungkook slowly took his hands back and looks at older male's eye then replied,
"Yes i forgiven you taehyung but i can't give you another chance. i don’t want you in my life again. you know, when i was with you, you gave me those pain i never had in my life. i was too much broken but you never cared. even though i forgive you but i can't forget those hurtful words of yours. Because of this, i still can't believe in love. someone who loves me for years and can't confess it to me because i won't return his love. crying in the dark room made so guilty you know."

all those words he said without breathing. he got up and said,
"I'm sorry taehyung. "

saying so he started to walk but he stopped hearing broken voice of taehyung and he turn back,

"Was that person eun woo? "

Jungkook just sadly chuckle at taehyung and left.

meanwhile taehyung, sat down with thud sound and tears falling still a little smile lingering on his face.

"You deserves this kim taehyung. He deserves better person then you. "

He sighed and wanted to cry out loud but there in the restaurant he can't do that.

.
.
.

jungkook walking throughout the hallway. he is feeling happy and his pain went away finally. all those words he kept in his mind and heart. after letting go them his heart feeling piece. he didn’t went to his cabin instead he went directly at eun woo's cabin where eun woo doing work.

he cleared his throat intention of earning other male's attention. and he succeed in it. Eun woo looks at him and awkwardly greeted him,
"hi."

Jungkook took a chair and sat down in it. he understand that, eun woo feeling awkward cause of last day. he chuckle a bit then said,

"Were you angry at me last day because i agreed to meet with taehyung? "

this made eun woo shock and choke both. he gulped and said in shuttered voice,
"H..how do y-you know?"

jungkook again chuckle then asks again,
"Were you jealous? but why?"

Eun woo looking here and there but jungkook. seeing this jungkook sighed and said,
"I overheard last you were talking about me. i came to know that, you loves me since three years. and I'm not complaining about it wonie."

Eun woo now looks at younger and his face shone in happiness. so he asks immediately,
"so does that mean, you are ready to date me?"

jungkook observing other how latter's face shone. how he is happy and excited. he gulped at the sight of latter. he sighed and walked to the window. he can't face eun woo so he looks at outside through the window and said,

"no. It's not like i don’t like you but I'm not ready to date you or anyone. it’s not like i'm willing to be single forever but at least not now."

Eun woo disappointed by the answer but he got some hope that, not now maybe later.

THE END.

so i wrote this story based on true story. finally i've finished it. let me tell you that,  once i used to update every or twice a day. but now i can't cause i'm struggling too much right now.

but I'll update don’t lose hope.

happy reading. thank to them who support me the most.💜