Meant to Be ALONE 2

Jungkook getting ready to go to the company. as his assistant in leave so he must needs to go. he wear a white woolen sweater and black jeans. took his phone and key of his apartment then leave for his destination. he sit on the car and check the time on his phone it’s eleven in the morning then start the car. he is peacefully driving his car but he has to stop the car for red signal. this traffic is such a boring thing in life. so is irritated and annoyed by it so he play a song.  but he saw someone knocking his car's glass so he open it but seeing who it was his heart began to beat loudly. the other person also shocked to see him after three year.

The person none other then his ex-boyfriend kim taehyung. they broke up three years ago after that they never met with each other until today. jungkook just looking at his ex in shock but other smiling at him widely and spoke up,

"hey jungkook, how are you?long time no see!"

jungkook come out from his shock then he smiles at taehyung forcibly then replied,
"oh hi. I'm fine. "

that’s it what he says after that he went silent. his silence made Taehyung a bit disappointed cause he at least thought jungkook would ask him back 'how is he' but nothing happen like that. so he sighed sadly then says,

"yesterday i met with yugyeom, didn’t he told you?"

jungkook nodded his head then replied though he don’t wants to talk with Taehyung for a bit nor wants to see his face.
"yes he told me. anyways, why were you asked for my number to him?"

again taehyung's face lighten up hearing this so he said ,
"actually i wanted to talk to you as i saw you long time ago. i heard your voice long time ago. "

jungkook looks at Taehyung's eyes straight but there is no emotions. which made Taehyung surprised. this jungkook seems different from three years ago's jungkook. jungkook speaks,

"remember, you said you don’t want to see me again. you said you found someone better and there is nothing to do with me. and even you said I'm pain to you. so what's gotten into you that, you wants to see me and wants to hear my voice?"

taehyung looks at jungkook with regret, sadness. this jungkook never talked to him like that. this jungkook used to be in love with him so much that, he used to be afraid of him. but today, talking without and emotions, no fear,no love but strong.

taehyung head hung law in shame then says,
"I'm sorry for what i did. i realized it later and I'm regretting for hurting you jungkook, please forgive me."

jungkook laughed at other then said,
"forgive you? you literally tortured me taehyung. you broke me apart. you never cared for me. after everything how can you asking for forgiveness? I'm sorry to say but i can't forgive you never ever."

taehyung was about to say something but traffic broke so jungkook closed the mirror then started his car. he drove of leaving a sad Taehyung behind.

taehyung chuckle at himself then said,
"you deserve this taehyung. you shouldn’t do that to him. "

he was going to meet with his friend but he has to stopped his bike due to traffic signal. he called jungkook for water as his bike was next to jungkook's car but he never expected to see jungkook inside. he was happy seeing younger after long time so he forget about water.

he sighed and start his bike to go to his destination.

jungkook stopped his car at parking lot of his company. but he didn’t got up, still sitting inside. his mind isn’t working. inside of the head going a war. a war of mix emotions. he was okay before meet taehyung but after meeting him, his heart paining, crying, hatred towards taehyung. now he wants to cry out loud but no he won't cry. why? because he promised himself three years ago not to over that man, over anything.  he needs to be strong so that, no one can broke him. he breathed in and out for few times then get down from the car. he straiten his pouster then began to walk confidently as if nothing had happened awhile ago.

tbc...

how is it?