Meant to Be ALONE

In inchon airport all the fans are waiting for their idol. Everyone's dream boyfriend to be exact. He is dashing, smart, handsome, charming, honest, talented everything but mingle. Everyone wants to have him for themselves. Everyone adore him for his kindness. He loves everywhere just like everyone do to him. Many girls and boys proposed him but he turned them off politely. Yes politely. If someone propose him he will accept that proposal infront of everyone then privately he will deny not to be in any relationship. He don’t wants anyone to make fun of that person or hurt that person and don't wants that person to be ashamed of infront of everyone. Because he knows how much hurtful this is.

Anyways, right now everyone’s dream boy come to everyone’s eye sight and seeing him all the fans start to screaming in happiness and excitement. He smiled at everyone and bowed his head then wave his hand to them. Fans are screening,
"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook! "

He showed his bunny smile and says,
"Hello everyone! How are you all?"

All replies together,
"We are fine, how are you?"

Then replies back,
"I'm fine too."

One of fan says,
"Jungkook can i have a pic with you?"

He nodded his head then says,
"Yes, sure."

Then he stands infront of the girl and take picture. Like that he takes many pictures with his fans then he bided good by to them and left.

Last three days was hectic for him because he went to attend concert in Bangkok Thailand. He finished his concert very well as there is many fans of him. And he enjoyed too. Today come back and in airport he meet with his fan armies.

Finally he take hot shower and now can breathe and can feel refresh. He went to the balcony and looks at the environment. The weather is good and beautiful. As It's already afternoon so the sky catch orange colour. White cloud are floating at the blue sky. Fresh air coming and making his body cold. It's really Amazing. His eyes fell on the little plant which he planted month ago. He chuckle at them then went to the bathroom to take some water. After that he watered those little plants and went to the living room.

He turn on the TV and choose a movie to watch then he order foods for him. After half hour foods arrives and he ate them while watching the movie then he take some rest.

Next day he has to go to the company and needs to know about his next schedule. You must be wondering where is his assistant, right? Well he have a assistant but for two days he give him day off. After all his assistant works hard for him but he can’t forget that his assistant have a family. So tomorrow he has to go to the company alone.

At night his friend named yugeom calls him and he pick up the call half open eyes as he were sleeping.
"Hello!"

From other side an excited yugeom says out,
"Jungkook i want to tell you something important. "

Jungkook got up from sleeping position and rubbed his eyes cutely then asks,
"What is it yeogi?"

Yugyeom blurted out,
"You know, today morning i met with taehyung at my work place!"

Hearing that familiar name jungkook's sleep vanish and b
His heart beat a little bit but next time his heart filled with bitterness. Then he asks calmly,
"Your workplace? What was he doing there?"

Yugyeom says sarcastically ,
"He works there. "

Jungkook widen his eyes then asks,
"What? I think you got wrong information yugi? Why would he works at exports company? Wasn’t he suppose to be an civil engineer? "

Yugyeom laugh a bit out loud then replies,
"Yes i was thinking that too but he told me he working there. He asked me about you."

Jungkook chuckle silently in sarcasm but asks in Curiosity,
"What was he asking about me?"

"He was asking, how are you doing? How is your study going and.... "

Jungkook hmm in response then asks,
"And what?"

Yugyeom roll his eyes though jungkook isn’t seeing but says,
"About you phone number. He wants to talk with you as he misses you."

Jungkook again smiles in bitterness then asks,
"Did you give my number to him?"

Yugyeom says a bit loudly,
"Hell no.. Am i crazy? I can never forget what he did to you. I just hate him from bottom of my heart."

Jungkook feel proud of his bestie and says,
"And me too... And thank you for not giving him my number. "

Yugyeom yell at his friend,
"Yaaa moron, I'll kick you butt for thanking me. Aren’t we bestfriends?"

Jungkook laugh and says,
"Opps sorry baby, yes we are."

Then both giggle. Few more minutes they talk and then went to sleep.

Tbc....

📌 This story won't be happy ending but sad ending. I'm giving you spoiler because of my previous book some of went angry at me. Read this book if you are comfortable and agreed with my decision.

📌 Please don't leave hate comments because of that already i lost my interest to write books.