Captain Yamato was rampaging through Sai's bag and found another book. He stood up, opening the book to check it's content. "Wh-What's this...?!," Captain Yamato gasped.

Others turned their attention to him. "What's the matter?," Sakura asked.

"It was in Sai's bag... This is an assassination list that has... an Anbu Black Ops member's own targets recorded... It's called a Bingo Book," Captain Yamato explained, showing them the book.

Y/n recognised it, having seen one of them in the past. Before she didn't know that Bingo Book was personal assassination list and thought it was only a list of criminals.

"An assassiantion list...?," Naruto asked.

"What are these 'X' marks?," Sakura asked.

"In all likelihood, they're marks indicating targets that have already been eliminated...," Captain Yamato answered, turning the pages and looking around in the book.

"Why does Sai have such a thing...?," Sakura asked.

"Because he is part of the Anbu? I mean he is part of our team for now, but still. We don't know how long this is going to last," Y/n replied.

Captain Yamato gasped slightly. "Look at this...," he said, showing others the book. It had Sasuke's face printed on the page. Y/n eyes widened, instantly knowing what that meant.

"Th-This is...!," Sakura stuttered.

"Why is Sasuke's face... in Sai's assassination list...?," Naruto asked.

"Hahahaha... This is interesting!," Y/n laughed, not being able to control herself.

"What's so interesting about this?!," Sakura shouted at Y/n.

"It's just so amusing to find out that Sai's mission was to assassinate Sasuke! If he would have asked me for help sooner, I would have gladly helped him," Y/n laughed.

"What?!," Naruto and Sakura were shocked at her.

"That Sai... he should told me. I hope he has encountered Sasuke by now and is already planning his next move or something," Y/n commented.

"Why you! How dare you say something like this?!," Sakura shouted.

"Y/n! Don't talk like that! If you try to harm Sasuke then we'll stop you!," Naruto said.

"Hah! I don't care if Sasuke is hurt or dies! I can't wait to see that bastard bleed to death!," Y/n spoke in an angry tone, feeling all the anger that she had for him well up inside her all at once.

Murderous aura surrounded her as she remembered everything. "Y/n I am disappointed in you. You are one of the wise subordinates. You should control your anger," Captain Yamato said.

"Yeah. Your always like this when it comes to Sasuke! Why do you hate him so much?!," Naruto asked.

"I hate you Y/n! You're always so selfish! You don't care about anyone else's feelings! You only care about yourself!," Sakura shouted, glaring at her twin.

"Hahaha... I don't understand other's feelings? ME? What do you know about my feelings, huh?! You guys are the one's who don't know anything! You guys only ever cared about that bastard who left us without a word! You guys only see him when you have your other teammates right in front of you! And yet I am the one who doesn't understand you?!," Y/n shouted in anger, feeling deeply hurt by her teammates.

Soon the anger turned into tears as she continued shouting, "Have you even seen our team when that bastard left?! Sakura was crying and a mess after he left! She only saw that bastard and her own pain! This bitch of my sister asked Naruto to bring Sasuke back! Naruto! The guy who loves her! You know he loves you yet you did something so cruel to Naruto!"

Y/n glared at her twin, pointing a finger at her. Then turned her gaze at Naruto. "And you! You promised her to bring him back because you love her! And that annoys me the most! You were so badly injured back then! Do you even know how worried I was about you?! No, you don't! You cared about her and that bastard! I saw how much you were hurting when you couldn't fulfil your promise! You think no one knows how you were crying alone? I knew. I was there but I didn't want you to hide it from me, so I didn't say anything!"

"Kakashi-sensei... Did any of you even know anything?! After seeing the two of you I went to Kakashi-sensei to speak to him! He apologized to me because he knew that bastard and I were closer than others! He apologized saying that it was his fault. That Sasuke was similar to sensei in some ways and he should have know! Sensei was blaming himself all because of that bastard! The team became so miserable! And it was all his fault! I am never forgiving him! I saw how everyone suffer! And yet! And yet you are telling me I don't understand?!," Y/n shouted as she cried.

Everyone present felt guilty but didn't know what to say as Y/n roughly rubbed at her eyes to stop crying. Y/n turned and ran away using chakra before anyone could say anything. Y/n ran aimlessly to stop herself from crying.

-----------------------------

Hey guys! How was this chapter?! Did you cry?! Did you feel the emotions in this chapter?! Tell me! Tell me! I hope you had a good time (cry) reading 😁
See ya next time! Oh and thank you for your patience since the update was delayed by a couple of hours! Take care of yourself 😘 Love you all 💕 Hugs for you ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ Have a great day ahead 😊