𝟤.𝟢𝟦: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝓁𝓁

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Kristel and her furry friends are getting ready for shopping. Why? Well because she said, "If we need to blend in more with the public, we have to hide you when we leave together." And now, The Lorax wished he didn't agree. But Danm, logic, always gets the best of him.

Kristel was now dressing the Lorax up to blend into the public. "Do I have to wear the mask?" The Lorax asked. "Do you want to shave your mustache?" She replied. "I worked this mustache for a million years, so you bet I won't." He pouted, crossing his little arms on his beanie chest. She chuckled, "That's what I thought."

"But does it have to be... Ladylike" She rolled her eyes, "And what's wrong with it?" The furry peanut sighed, "Maybe because I'm not a girl?" He raised an eyebrow, speaking with his eyes like he was proving a point. "People cross-dress all the time! At least in Broadway..."

"No, no! The thing is, I have fur. And now that I have clothes. I can feel my fur touching the edge of the cloth. Piercing my ski-" "Okay, we don't need any more detail with that!" She laughed nervously, not wanting to hear any more of the Lorax's dialogue.

Then she points out Pipsqueak, who was wearing a pair of reading glasses and pants. "Pipsqueak is having fun with human clothes at least." The small barbaloot was getting a bit dizzy with the glasses and fell onto the floor. "Pipsqueak is blinded with microplastics!" He exclaimed.

"It has optical grade, alright?" She grabbed her glasses and cleaned it with her coat. "If you don't want to wear any clothes, then you could just not come-" "Nope! After pipsqueak almost got flattened, mind you, I must keep my eyes on you 24/7" She got a little bit creeped out. But hey, she's used to this. This is just like talking to a mini, furry version of her father.

"Then keep your clothes on." She patted his head. The Lorax whined. He feels odd, wearing a mask and sunglasses, a long sweater, and long pants. "And don't talk, like at all." This got the Lorax a bit stunned, "Why because I'm annoying?" The Lorax groaned.

Kristel and Pipsqueak looked at each other, then looked at the Lorax. "Or maybe you sound like a man and are dressed like a little girl." The pumpkin groaned, "Touché"

"But if we do anything stupid, I will-"

Kristel and the two furry fellows were walking in the mall, trying to find the baby section. The catch is, that the employees at the mall always asked about her 'little kid'. However, she always corrected them, that this 'little girl' was just a cousin of hers.