Chapter 16

DON'T

SAM'S POV

"Alex, I want you guys here." I said to Alex, my friend from LA.

He helped me a lot to cope up with the bullies there. It is not really that easy to survive in a foreign country that too when you are a girl and well cherry on the top... a heartbroken not an oh-so-strong girl.

Well, that's all past now, he and his gang that includes, Dhruv, Ben, Jeremy, Troy and him, taught me shooting, fighting, driving and a lot of other things that helped me be alive till now!

"I am busy here Sam, Don will kill me if I suddenly leave my job here." He said and sighed.

"Pretty please! I need you, Alexander." I said in my cutest voice as he says, but called his full name telling him that I am not joking right now.

"Ugh, that's cheating!" he whined and continued, "Fine, I just got three more idiots to kill, I'll finish that in next two days and then I'll come, ok?" he asked.

Ok, one thing here! The guys are a part of mafia gang.

Umm what was its name... oh yeah...

The Tigons!

Oh boy they are dangerous.

I've heard that their leader is the most ruthless. I've never met him though. He doesn't reveal himself.

Some of his gang members know him though including Alex and gang but they won't tell me as they say, 'What they say in Mafias, stay in Mafias.'

How cocky!

"Ok Alex! I love you the most!" I said and cooed.

"An me?" I heard another voice from the phone. I know he must be pouting, such a kid.

"I love all you guys, Ben!" I said and I heard him giggle.

"Ok, we got to go now, Sam. We'll talk to you later ok. Take care." There comes the over-serious Troy.

He is the eldest one, 25years old while Jeremy and Ben are 24years old, Alex and Dhruv are 23 and Ben is the youngest, he's just 21.

"Aye-aye captain!" I said and heard all of the laughing behind him followed by my giggle.

We cut the call just when Amy entered.

She wordlessly sat beside me and kept staring at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"AAAAEEE" she shouted in an ear-piercing voice making me flinch and immediately cover my ears with my palm and recoil myself from her.

"ARE YOU FREAKING MAD?" I shouted at her weird behaviour.

"Aeeee" she shouted again.

WHAT THE-

"AMYYYYY" I shouted at her, confused at her behaviour.

She calmed down a little from her sudden hype and said, "DADA-DADI IS COMING OVER IN THE EVENING TO MEET EVERYONE!" She shouted and then-

"WHAT?" We heard another ear-piercing voice.

"Uh-huh" we exclaimed together.

"Am I too loud?" she asked turning to me.

"Yes!" Mumma, Papa, Shashi, Nanu, Nani and I all said together as they all entered my room. They must have come when Amy started her excited alert shouting session.