Love

These past weeks Winter was able to relax in Karina's presence a little bit more. She has less attitude with the older and she listened most of the time. But even though she was getting comfortable she didn't call Karina 'Jimin'  instead she would call her 'Karina' or 'Vampire Yu' for fun.

...

small footsteps approached behind the taller presence, the smaller figure attacking the more bigger one with a back hug.

"Who the hell-"

Karina turned to the side of her to see her lover  smiling happily as she hugged her.

"Minjeong? Baby what are you doing here?" Karina asked with a surprised smile, turning around fully to wrap her arms around the smaller's waist.

Winter had came to Karina's job since she hadn't seen it that much. But she also begged the bodyguards to take her to Karina since she missed her too much (she was gone for 2 hours.)

"I missed you, Rina." She mumbled, burying her head into the older's chest.

Karina let out a light chuckle before stroking Win's head with adoration. "I missed you too, love." She whispered softly, then lifting up Winter to sit on her desk. "Baby, I have to go to a meeting though.. Stay here for me, hm?" She said between their lips, planting a soft peck on the younger's lips.

The younger was not happy, she came here to surprise Karina and now the older isn't giving her attention?

"Karina... I came all the way to your job to see you.." she mumbled before pouting her lip out.

"No, don't start this baby." Karina demanded softly before she slowly lifting Winter's lip back up and putting it to its normal position. "I'll come see you after my meeting." Karina said before walking away and leaving Winter on her desk.

"Don't leave this room, Minjeong. I'm warning you." Karina said before opening the door and then closing it shut once she was out.

The younger one just rolled her eyes.

-

Winter laid on the carpet of Karina's office room bored, kicking her feet up in the air as she waited.

She then shot up, her head turning to the door that opened.

"Miss Yu, Minju has officially been kille— Oh.." A man said, he stopped in his tracks once he saw Winter sitting on the carpet slightly shocked.

"Hello, Miss Kim." He said before taking a bow. "Hello, Jeno.. What was it that you just said right now?" She asked, hardly being able to believe her own ears.  

Jeno let out a light chuckle, "it's nothing Miss. I totally forgot Miss Yu was in a meeting." He said, lightly hitting himself on the forehead.

"Jeno. Did you guys kill Minju?" She asked almost as if she was trying to joke with him. But she was very serious, in fact a bit too serious.

The man cracked a small grin and shook his head lightly, "i cannot tell you, Miss. My apologies." He says before taking his bow and closing the door as he left unexpectedly.

Winter sat there in disbelief, closing her eyes in slight frustration.

The door then opened and closed once again but Winter did not bother to open her eyes once again.

"Baby, why are you on the ground?"

"I was bored." Winter said sternly, opening her eyes slowly. "Karina, did you kill Minju?" Winter asked tilting her head at the older who put down her suit jacket on a glass table beside the door.