Blinded

Winter has always loved Karina for a long time, ever since they were little she always had some sort of feeling for Karina in her stomach.

They started to date when Karina was 18 and Winter was 17. Everything was fine until Karina took over her fathers business, Winter didn't exactly know what kind of business it was but she wasn't really interested in it anyways.

After Karina took over the business when she turned 20 she suddenly became cold and more fierce, she still loved Winter of course but her love was more rough and controlling than before and Winter didn't like that.

They lived in a mansion in Beijing, China for about 5 years and they shared the same room ever since they got together. They always had bodyguards with them, Winter didn't understand why and when she asked Karina she always responses with, "It's business".

//

"Miss Kim." A male voice said behind Winter and she turned to see her favorite bodyguard, Jeno.

She put on a warm smile, "Please just call me Winter. What is it that you want?" She said warmly while noticing his formal body language which she was upset about since she's known him for years but after Karina took over he started to act more formal than comfortable.

"Miss Yu wants to see you in her office." Winter pouted, she was quite busy at the moment. She had finally own a house in animal crossing and she was pretty excited to continue.

"Do I have to go to her?" She pouts as she sits up on the couch she was laying on.

Jeno nods firmly, "She seemed pretty upset."

Winter groaned and got up from the couch, leaving her phone on the couch. "Thank you Jeno," she patted him on the shoulder while his eyes slightly widened and Winter just walked away to her girlfriend's office.

Once Winter came in Karina's eyes flashed at her. Her dull eyes looked into Winter's as she walked in curious.

"Close the door Minjeong." Winter tilted her head slightly before closing the door behind her and then walking in front of Karina's desk while she was sitting down looking at her angrily.

"You wanted to see me? This better be important because I just got a house in animal crossing and—"
"Minjeong." Karina interrupted her and Winter was a bit offended and she let it show clearly.

"Did you go out last night while i wasn't home?" Karina asked, her voice was low and one eyebrow was raised.
"Well yeah, beomgyu wanted to—"
Karina slammed her fist on her desk immediately cutting Winter off as she flinched slightly.

"Without my permission!?" Karina shouted as she bolted up from her chair causing Winter to get startled by her shouting and looked up at her half scared and half confused.

"Well y-yeah.. I thought you wouldn't mind.." Winter said with her voice shaky. Winter could see steam coming out of Karina's ears.

"Didn't I say that you have to get permission from me first? Especially at night goddamn it!" Karina shouted again making Winter more startled but also confused.

"Why should I ask permission for everything I want to do.." Winter mumbled but Karina heard it very clearly. Her anger started to boil up even more and she immediately walked over to Winter, grabbing her waist tightly as she pulled her closely to her.

"You know I don't like it when you go out without me, especially with Beomgyu." Karina says as Winter became more defensive,
"He's my friend! I can hang out with him whenever I want! Even if I asked to hang out with him you'd say no!" Winter shouted back as Karina clenched her jaw in anger.