ℰ𝓁ℯ𝒸𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ(𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ𝓀ℴℴ𝓀 𝓍 ℛℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇)

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook!" Y/N said brightly.

"Hiya you looked like you needed some help,where are we going?" Jungkook said quickly.

"Drama club."

"Oh my Hyung is the president of that club!" Jungkook said smiling.

His smile which resembled a bunny made you grin a little wider than usual.

From that day on the two hung out more and more. It started out as them just studying after school at a cafe together but quickly evolved into them hanging out in each other's houses for hours on end. Y/N always felt she was 'popular" but Jungkook was the first friend she had. She didn't want to lose him.

Only, why did his face suddenly appear much prettier? Or when a part of his body brushed against hers by accident butterflies erupted into her stomach? Why did her heart speed up when he stared her in the eyes and smiled so so sweetly. She felt like she was in a hurricane. A hurricane with raven hair and big brown doe eyes that she lost herself in.

These questions plagued her mind at night. Maybe she was going crazy. Maybe she was sick. Maybe she hit her head and something was wrong with her brain. No matter how many excuses she made though,she knew her answer already. She was crushing on her best friend. Well a little more than a 'crush'. More like she was in love with her best friend. And the thought scared her. How could she be in love with him when they probably weren't soulmates? Could she deal with that heartache?

Jungkook couldn't sleep for a similar reason to Y/N. However instead of feeling scared he was confident that his electric friend was in love with him and he was in love with her. It didn't start out that way but Y/N's personality made it hard not to love her in some way. His heart and body felt fuzzy and warm whenever she was around him. She carried a natural scent of some floralish yet clean  that he wanted to wrap himself up in and not have to worry about the rest of the world. He knew he was in love with her so all he had to do was wait until she realized her feelings.

He didn't wait long. One sunny spring Saturday the two were hanging out in Y/N's room. The two were laying upside down hanging off the side of her bed trying to name as many of the bands on her vinyls decorating the wall as they could.

"Rolling Stone." Jungkook said proudly before he caught his mistake. He tried to correct his error but the damage was already done. Y/N was already cackling with laughter.

"Rolling Stone? There's only one member Kookie?" She cackled and turned to him. When she opened her eyes she saw two huge brown ones staring at her with what could only be described as pure love and adoration swimming near the surface. The thought of Jungkook loving her had Y/N sitting bolt upright on the bed. She soon regretted it as her head started swimming. She ignored it however as she turned her head and began picking at the skin around her nails.

"Uh Jungkook? I have something to tell you. Please don't hate me if you don't want to be friends with me after this I understand completely but I-I think I'm in love? With you?" Y/N muttered,her face feeling unbearably warm. When Jungkook didn't reply she immediately turned to apologize and cover her face with her hands but Jungkook grabbed them. Y/N's teary gaze moved to meet Jungkook's unbelievably soft one. And Y/N knew she was done for.

Before either of them could react a jolt of electricity coursed through both of their soul marks. They stared at each other for a moment before both of them rushed to the bathroom.

In the mirror they both inspected their newly coloured marks. The mysterious mark that contributed to Y/N's outstanding reputation was finally revealed. The line from her back to her wrist was a cord and the blob on her hand was a microphone. Y/N laughed as she looked from the mirror to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at his mark with the eyes of a man that's beyond help and drowning in the person he loved. Along his arm were vibrant pink water lilies. In the space between some of the flowers were what could only be described as lightning scars and he smiled. Everything about Y/N was electric. Her smile,her personality,her everything. It was if someone put lightning in a bottle. While Jungkook was in his thoughts and making plans to one day marry Y/N,the girl in question wrapped her arms around him. When he realized that she was hugging him it didn't take long for him to return the gesture. The two of them had no shirts on but the thrill of that afternoon's events had them too high off of dopamine and adrenaline to be embarrassed.

A question popped into Jungkook's mind.

"Hey Y/N I can understand the mic for you but why water lilies?" He said looking into the mirror at his arm.

"Because you said I smell like them,you big dumb bunny." Y/N chuckled

Jungkook laughed.

"Well at least I'm yours."