"I managed to stay there for three months.
The night I found out their father was hunting vampires, there were two in the village besides me. Their father suspected me of being a vampire and thought I turned his sons into monsters too. Everything escalated quickly, he had taken both brothers and I went after them."

"I stopped the cart and saw Stefan and Damon lying there covered in blood. Then I felt someone stab me, I held my stomach, which started to bleed, my eyes darkened and I looked up at the man who was standing in front of me with a fearful expression on his face. My expression darkened and I attacked him, striking his neck hard with my teeth."

I pulled Stefan and Damon out, and I held Damon in my arms.

"What happened then?" Demetri asked. "I changed them, and disappeared."

I stroked his hair. "I guess you really love him?" The person behind me spoke. I glanced over my shoulder and looked at Stefan and then Damon who was on my lap.

"I love Damon but I have to get out of here." I looked at the person who was now next to me. "You think they won't be looking for you when they wake up, they must have a lot of questions?"

"They're definitely looking, but I've given Damon a lot of hints so they'll figure it out between themselves...and after a while they give up and thinking I must have died tonight."

I kissed Damon and then Stefan. I stood up and took one last look at them. "Let's go." I said to the person standing next to me and then we disappeared.

I came back to reality when Felix started talking. "Wow you changed them and just disappeared?"

"Yeah there was a reason for that but then, I met Damon years later."

"Damon." I said. Damon's expression says it all, he has a lot of questions. We walked for a while and I explained to him what happened that evening. I was sure that Damon would be angry but on the contrary. I told him what I've been up to since meeting Carlisle and marrying Edward. He was surprised that I got married. I asked where Stefan was and Damon said he hadn't seen him in years. After while talking, we ended our meeting and I knew we would meet again soon.

"In 1945. I was getting bored with the Cullens. There was something missing in my life. Edward noticed that my attitude had changed and that's why we argued a lot. I went out a lot and met Damon again. We had fun and we talked about how it would be cool to travel the world. I also met my friend Kol a few times. I told him how boring my life feels and I need an adventure like before I met Carlisle. Kol asked if I love Edward, After a moment's thought. Not like that. I know Edward loves me but not like that, it was a quick decision to get married and when the others showed up as couples. Edward and I still decided to stay together because we were the only ones alone without a soul mate."

"Take the joy out of life." Kol's words were in my mind.

"A couple of years later. I decided. We argued that night. When I told Edward that I was going to leave, that I needed a change and that my life here was boring. We decided to stay married anyway and I said that I would come home sometimes. I took my suitcase and closed the door behind me."

"You made the right decision." Kol stood waiting for me. "They weren't happy, but I can't take this anymore." I said. "You still have the ring." Kol said looking at my left hand. "Yeah, we still decided to stay married."

"In 1947 I left. That's where it started, Kol and I had fun all over America for many years. In 1955. I went to Europe with Damon. We returned in 1965. I went to see the Cullens and told them all about Europe and what was being done. Nothing had changed for them. The 1970s were fun drinking whiskey in bars. In 1973, Damon came to me telling that a new Camping area was opening in England."

"What?" I laughed looking at him. Damon dropped a brochure in front of me, "The same place you were burned." I looked up at Damon and he had a wickedly happy smile on his face. I grinned back.

"shall we go visit?"

"We went to England and signed up for the camp as instructors

"We went to England and signed up for the camp as instructors. One night we heard a teenagers telling a story that a witch was burned in this place and Damon and I started scaring the teenagers. A few may have gone missing and their bodies were never found."

Felix burst out laughing and Demetri snorted. Jane looked up from her book and looked at us.

I'm pretty sure I saw a small smile on her face that she tried to hide. And Alec kept his eyes on his book, expressionless. Little did I know they were listening.

"You guys are really weird." Felix shouted with a laugh. "How did this whole camping thing happen?" Felix asked.

"I don't know someone had decided to set up a campsite there and Damon had a hand in the game. He had suggested my last name as its name."

"In 1975. I had been with the Cullens for a couple of years. That year I left Edward and left for good. Damon and I went to see Stefan and he was mad that we didn't tell him sooner. The things with Stefan escalated so we left with Damon. We went to Chicago and from there to New York.
In 1985 Damon and I decided to return to England for one summer to have fun. This time I signed up for the camp myself and Damon became one of the instructors. You probably know the 80s, there were a lot of horror movies and especially Friday the 13th. Oh, what horror stories there were. Rumor said that twelve years ago some teenagers disappeared in the camp and their bodies were never found. Someone said it was a serial killer stalking the campers. The next one mentioned a witch who was burned in this place so that her ghost would haunt the campers."

"So what, more teenagers disappeared and they really tought it was a ghost." Felix laughed.

"Or some serial killer, like Jason guy in the Friday 13th movies." Demetri laughed.

"The case remained an eternal mystery." I said with a big grin on my face.

"Aand in the early 1990s, I moved permanently to New Orleans. Damon went his separate ways but I saw him occasionally."