Backstabbers Ahoy!

Ok guys I'm back. I haven't uploaded this in so long but now that I'm prioritizing this book my uploads will be more constant.

"Last time on Total Drama Revenge Of The Island:

Ten campers went on a scavenger hunt. That was spooky.. and very, very painful." Chris says laughing slightly.

"____ and Vito sucked faces. And just when we thought it couldn't get any weirder, arachni-Izzy showed up to do an eight legged tap dance for a captive audience, and her buddy Chef. "

"In the end, Brick left five team-mates behind. And volunteered for a dishonourable discharge, but I put him on the opposite team instead. Hey, its my show, I can do what I want. Watch." He says and snaps his fingers, making Chef throw Dakota in the lake. "Ahh! Where am I?!" She exclaims before getting surrounded by piranas. "Who will ride the hurl of shame next? And how many times can I laugh at them before then? Will Zoey and ____ kiss and make up? Find out right now!"

"On Total!

Drama!

Revenge of the island!"

Intro

You were sleeping peacefully before being woken up by someone playing a horn. When it stopped playing you could hear the boys on the other team groaning as Brick left their cabin. You decided to get up, you had a lot to think about and after the last challenge sleeping wasn't the best when Anne Maria and Zoey were burning holes through your head.

You got dressed and left the cabin, noticing Dawn and Brick and started walking towards them. "You don't have to help because you were teased a lot as a child." You heard Dawn say and turned around. Maybe later. You decided to hang out with Cameron instead, who was attempting to do a push up, and failed miserably. Honestly it was better to hang out with Joe and Cam since you were avoiding the rest of your team. "Hey Maggot! Get on the ground, daiper wearer isn't the only one who needs this." Jo says. "Uh, rude. I'm totally in shape." You say, reluctantly joining Cameron anyway." You could use the distraction. During that time you heard Lightning scream, you wondered what happened.

During breakfast you sit in between Jo and Cam, not daring to touch your food. "You gonna eat that?" Lightning says, so you pass him your tray. Though Chris calls you guys out for another challenge on the speakers, asking us to grab a swimsuit while were at it which made everyone complain. "You have ten seconds to exit the mess hall before I let out the raccoon." He says causing everyone to laugh. Until he let out a huge raccoon causing everyone to run.

"What's the matter with you? That thing could have killed us!" Jo yelled, making Chris laugh. "Nah, only if you got in between him and food. Team rats, it looks like your still missing a player?" He says, a few seconds Lightning gets thrown out of the mess hall. "Nevermind." He says.

When everybody gets to the dock Chris explains that an old competitor Bridgette would be demonstrating with Dakota. Which ended up causing half their boat to be ripped by a mutated shark. Chris soon explains the challenge and lets us pick roles. "Listen up, Maggots! I'm diving." Jo says making Anne Maria complain. To which she agrees to after Jo demonstrates with putting the diving mask on Cameron. Though she soon realized she lost her whistle. Turns out her and Brick were going against each other which meant trouble for sure. Meanwhile Mike was pumping air into Jo's mask with Zoey while me, Anne Maria, and Cam cheered for Jo. "Go Jo, go Jo!" Cam cheered. Meanwhile Anne Maria was more passive aggressive, "You better get those skis girl!" "You got this Jo!" I say. I doubt she could hear us in the water but its nice sportsmanship either way.

"I swear I don't know how I ended up kissing ____." Mike says trying to explain himself to Zoey. "Sometimes I get so into character I don't know what I'm doing." Mike continues. "So, your like a method actor?" She says confused. Though as they were talking Me and Anne Maria noticed Zoey standing on the pump when Jo started tugging on the cord. "Hey! Off the air hose, bozo!" Anne Maria says pushing Zoey. "Don't push! Eesh..are you wearing orange paint?" Zoey retaliates. "Oh no! No! Nobody disrespects the tan!" Anne Maria yells, as I try to hold her back. "Hey maybe lets not fight?" I say though it doesn't do much as Anne Maria gets out of my grasp pushing Zoey into Mike. When she tried to hang on she accidentally pulls his shirt off, causing him to gasp. Me and Cameron look at each other worried. "Ladies, why fight? There's enough candy for everyone. Candy being me." Vito says flexing. Immediately getting Anne Maria's attention and losing Zoey's.

| Confessionals |

Zoey

"FYI Mike? That is not toning it down!" Zoey says rolling her eyes.

| Confessionals |

Anne Maria

"Princess goody-goody and ____ better step off. Vito and I are made for each other." She exclaims.

| Confessionals |

"You should go after her, this may be your chance to make up." Cameron says encouraging me. I smile and thank him before running after Zoey. I was to busy trying to find Zoey I hadn't noticed Vito's eyes follow me. "What do you mean, the mike parts?" I hear Zoey say though I'm not sure to who, even she looked confused until she saw me. "Uhh, hey Zoey.." I say sitting beside her. "Oh..Hey.. I'm surprised your not with Anne Maria fawning over Vito." She says avoiding eye contact, making me rub my arm in nervousness. "I- I feel really bad about what happened. I just wanna make it up to you. If that means giving up my feelings for Mike I'm willing to do that." I say shocking Zoey and myself. "You'd do that for me?" Zoey says shocked. Smiling I nod, causing Zoey to smile as well.

| Confessionals |

Zoey

"I don't like to talk bad about anyone, but Dawn totally creeps me out." Zoey explains nervously. "The aura readings, talking to animals.. I'm not saying she's a witch, but she may be a wizard." Zoey explains. "Though.. I think I'm ready to forgive ____.. I mean did you hear her? She's willing to give up Mike for me! Nobody's given up anything for me, especially a guy." Zoey says blushing slightly out of embarrasement.

| Confessionals |

Me and Zoey head back to the dock in a better mood, well until we found out the rats won the round. Apparently the shark down their had been messing with Brick and accidentally helped them win. I think it was unfair but I can't say anything when I hadn't participated.

| Confessionals |

____

"So I think Zoey just forgave me." You say excitedly. "I have no idea why I said that though, I really do like Mike. But I think it's because I know their made for each other. I just have to deal with it." I say a little disappointed.

| Confessional |

Ok that's it for this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed.