Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er!(2)

Y/N'S POV

We just finished the commercial break and were starting are first challenge. Chris starts explaining, "those are your team totems. you need to cut 'em down and get 'em in the river, and ride 'em back to camp grounds. First team there gets their pick of the cabins. But hurry, the totems are rigged with bombs that will explode if you don't plant 'em in front of your cabin, in seven minutes or less starting, now." Chris says starting the challenge. Jo tried to jump on the trampoline to get to the totem but ended up falling in the river. "Ok, if jo hits the center of the trampoline with fifty pounds of pressure per square inch-" Cameron starts being interrupted by Anne Maria, "Back off, I want a crack at this." She says not listening to Cameron warning that he only calculated Jo's weight and when trying continues to hit the totem until I pushed the trampoline out of the way.

| Confessionals On |

Anne Maria

"Sure, I wanna win a million dollars but not at the expense of my looks. I mean, check me out perfect hair, perfect tan. All worth a billion easy." She says flattering herself.

| Confessionals Off |

Y/N'S POV

"Time to win this!" Brick says jumping on the trampoline and getting ahold of the ax. "Help, help, help!" Only to be scared, maybe of the height? "Good grief." Jo says annoyed. "Jeesh, what a baby." Anne Maria says. I sigh annoyed and notice the other team working out a good strategy to get up there. "Aww, man! This isn't working!" Mike says before gasping turning my attention to him. "Gall darn it, cut the danged rope already!" He says in an old man voice, looked like one to with his posture all of a sudden. "That's what were trying to do, Mike!" Anne Maria says. "Mike?! Names Chester, Missy!" "what?" I say confused, "Uh, excuse me?" Zoey says also confused.

| Confessionals On |

Zoey

"Mike is so sweet. Y'know, I really don't get his old man comedy routine but I bet it's really funny if your from, like, France or something." She says.

| Confessionals Off |

Y/N'S POV

While Brick was trying to get the ax lose a hairless squirrel comes from the tree, causing Brick to try and shoo it off making it mad. "Back in my day, we didn't need fancy saws and axes to cute ropes. We did jut fine with stone." He says throwing the stone at the squirrel causing it to shoot lazers at us. Now I would have been mad at Mi- or Chester but he isn't in his right mind so I helped him hide behind a big rock since his 'running' was really slow. Somehow the squirrel was able to cut are totem down and stopped shooting lazers. "mission accomplished." Brick said before the totem fell on top of him.

We start riding in the river me in the back Chester in front of me Zoey, Cameron, Anne Maria, Brick, and Jo. "There gaining on us!" Jo says. "It is my duty to inform you that we have bigger problems." Brick says pointing to a waterfall. "My first waterfall!" Cameron says excitedly. "And maybe are last!" Chester says before we fall down the waterfall. We get down the waterfall and start surfing on land but that big fall we took caused me to fall off my spot and hold onto the edge. "Ah, kids and their crazy log rides." I make out Chester saying before I scream, "Mike! Help!" Which I think caused Chester to turn back into Mike. "Y/N?! Hang on tight!" He says pulling me back up." I wrap my arms around him. "okay! Thanks Mike." I say gratefully. "No problem." He says smiling. Jo complains on how they got in front of us, which a little after we got to the finish line we slid to fast and into the other teams cabin crashing.

"Too bad, it had an eight person hot tub and air conditioning." Chris says which makes the other team disappointed. Which I couldn't hear to much of but Staci started babbling about something. "regardless, as the only team with a cabin still standing, the mutant maggots win the first challenge!" Chris says causing us to cheer tiredly. Fun after I helped Mike up holding him bridal style, and helping him to his feet. The other team ended up getting another cabin but not as great as the other one, a copy of ours.

The other team ended up voting off Staci probably because she annoyed them to much. After I went and unpacked my stuff in my cabin. I start taking my stuff out getting ready to take a shower and go to sleep. When I open my door I see Mike which shocked me a little but calmed down right after. "O-oh hey Y/N" Mike says backing up a little letting me out of my cabin. "Hey Mike...You do know the boys cabin is on the other side right?" I say to him walking from the cabin. "Yeah I just wanted to see how you were doing after that challenge, crazy right?" He says walking with me. "Yeah, I'm fine I think the only thing that shocked me the most was almost falling off but that didn't happen thanks to you." I said turning to him and smiling. "I'm going to go shower. I'll see you in the morning?" I say to Mike. "Oh- Right goodnight Y/N!" He says. "Night, Mike." I say heading into the showers. I didn't take to long in there because the showers were room temperature and got cold really fast. Once I got back in bed and went to sleep.