Truth or Laser Shark(2)

Y/N'S POV

Were all heading to are next challenge right now and Cameron speaks up saying, "Thank goodness that challenge ended before Chris could ask me an embarrassing question." He says to which Jo makes a snarky comment on. "Let me guess? Who needs their diaper changed?" "I haven't worn a diaper since I was eleven!" Cameron says defending himself which really only made things worse. That comment making Anne Maria and Jo laugh while Brick tries to hold it in. "The challenge is over. You don't have to keep humiliating yourself." Brick 'whispers' to Cameron, he didn't do a good job. "No, please go on. Or does the baby need his bottle?" Jo says mocking Cameron. "Alright that's enough Jo, Chris has dirt on you to so don't act all stuck up." I say annoyed with there antics. "Yeah, I have just enough right to be here as you do, and I'll prove it in the next challenge!" Cameron says helping my defense. "You'll see!" He continues. A few minutes later Cameron finally mans up and talks to me. "Hey, thanks for defending me back there." He says. "Oh? No problem, I hate people like Jo. They act as if they don't have issues either." I say to him and continue, "Uh, friends?" I say holding my hand out to him. "Friends!" He says shaking my hand.

When we get there we hear Chris through the PA system. "Welcome, players! Now that your all here, It's time for part 2 of today's challenge." He says. "The mad skills obstacle course. The relay race begins with a mad dash from the kick start. Forget coffee, if this thing doesn't get you going, nothing will. Then it's on the race against time that is the cannonball run. Over to my personal fav, wrecking ball alley. Hurts so good. And moving on, we head to the gangplank, complete with rabid mutant beavers." He says explaining the game. I kinda spaced out on the rest but got the gist of the obstacle course. He also have us these grandpa glasses since everyone lost last challenge both teams had to wear them. 

Since are team had an extra team member I ended up with Mike. 

                                                                            | Confessional On |

                                                                                            Y/N

Y/N squeals at the camera. "Thank you Chris!" She says blowing a kiss to the camera.

                                                                           | Confessional Off |

Chris explains who everyone's up against and starts the challenge. Since I didn't know what happened with everyone else because of these blurry glasses let's skip to me and Mike. Let's just say Mike and Zoey had a moment before the Mutant Maggot we had to bring to the finish line snapped them out of it. What's weird was Mike did that gasping thing again and turned into another person when we he tried to reassure himself. "Only one person can do this!" He said continuing, "Svetlana, the Olympic Queen of Gymnastics!" He says I try asking what he meant before he picked me up from my waist and started doing some crazy flips over to Cameron. After we get there he gasps again and I fall to the ground, ouch. "Svetlana? Mike, how did you do that?!" Cameron questions. "Huh? Uh, do what?" Mike says confused as I get up and say, "We have the lead no time for questions go and win this Cam!" I say taking the maggot and giving it to Cameron. To which Cameron wins us the game, painfully. We end up getting soap and shampoo and conditioner to wash off all that stink.

After we go and get ready to head to the showers. I grab my Pj's and head to the showers. Now again it wasn't the best since the shower was kinda cold but it did feal good to actually use good soap to wash off. After the shower I put my Pj's on and head to my cabin. I decided I would go back into the woods and sketch since I didn't have much time to early that day. So I go and grab my bag and head out into the woods. 

I finally finished drawing all of the mutated animals on the island after a few hours of research and I'm surprised they ended up so good. I decide to draw something to go with my mood and what I felt today. Honestly halfway through I may have ended up drawing Mike, that was until I heard a twig snap which caused me to shut my sketchbook and cautiously look around for the source of the sound. I ended up noticing Mike walking through and decided to talk to him.

"Mike?" I say a little confused on what he was doing out here. I think I scared him though because he turned around pretty fast when hearing me. "Oh, Y/N what are you doing out here?" Mike says as I walk up to him. "I wanted some peace and quiet to draw, what about you?" I ask curiously. "Well I had found a place near here that hadn't been to effected by the toxic waste so I wanted to get away and think." He says rubbing his neck ackwardly. To sum it up we ended up hanging out together in the place, I got to get to know him a little more which made me feel like if I had more time with Mike I may have a chance. We ended up having a lot in common. I'm pretty happy I decided to take a break in the woods.