Ice Ice Baby(2)

The next challenge ended being in the middle of the cold, with everyone shivering because of it. To sum it up we have to capture the other teams flag or somehow take down their base. The rats got to chose either a ice castle or shack and somehow ended up with the shack *cough* Scott *cough*. We ended up with the castle and found out that the snowballs were full of stuff that could hurt both teams or just snow. Brick and Jo ended up fighting for team captain and Jo won. She ended up sending me, Brick, Zoey, and Anne Maria to attack their base while her, Cam, and Mike stay and defend the base.
Me, Brick, and Zoey had no problem and went to attack the base but Anne Maria needed a little push so Jo threw her hair spray  can to the other teams base encouraging her to leave are base.
When she caught up to us she got hit by snowballs but they didn't effect her since they were hitting her hair. Me and Brick look at each other. Zoey realizes what we're thinking and says, "oh no, we shouldn't!" "I'm afraid we have no choice." Brick replies and starts pushing Anne Maria through the field as a shield. I pull Zoey and myself behind Anne Maria and Brick as we make are way to the other teams base, "Hey quit pushin!" Anne Maria says annoyed but continues to be the shield until we get to the base and finally gets back her spray can. She kisses the can and starts spraying her hair until she gets hit with a snowball and falls.

All of a sudden Mike- or Svetlana comes flying out of nowhere, "Make vay for Svetlana!" He yells before busting through the Rats base. When we walk into the base Mike's shirt was gone and he had the other teams flag. "Ey yo, you lookin for this?" He asked, I'm not fully sure if it was me or Anne Maria and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. "Oh my!" Anne Maria said. "That's ours! Hand it over!" Scott says only to be pushed by Mike's new character. "Mike, let's get it back to our fort!" Zoey said grabbing his hand only to have it snatched back. "Ey yo, pasty you wanna touch the Vito, you gotta make an appointment." 'Vito' says. "Now that's what I'm talkin about!" Anne Maria says exited about Mike's new character. I wasn't to happy with that but I couldn't blame her. Brick tried to also take the flag but failed, "C'mon Mike, the plays over you win best actor. Now gimme the flag!" He says trying to take the flag, "oh yeah, over my tanned body!" Vito says flexing and winking at me and Anne Maria, I tried to look anywhere but Vito while Anne Maria batted her eyelashes at him.
| Confessional On |
Y/N
"Usually I hate guys like this there players and douche bags. But..maybe Mike could be the exception." She says before realizing what she said. "No! I won't give into his behavior!" She says before giving an unsure look.
| Confessional Off |
"Let's rumble." Vito says as him, Scott, and Brick fight for the flag. He ended up throwing Scott out of the fort and a few moments after that their fort melted. Scott blamed B, but Scott gives me this really bad vibe and I'm not buying it. We ended up winning since their fort melted and won some hot chocolate, which was really good.
| Confessional On |
Y/N
"Ok you'd think Mike wasn't the best at being physical because of his scrawny figure but after what I saw today I think I'm falling even more I love with him then I already was." Y/N says gushing over Mike/Vito before slapping herself. "No! Get yourself together!"
| Confessional switch |
Mike
"Okay, did Vito show up earlier? Chester and Svetlana are hard enough to keep in line but Vito! Things just went from tough to sucktacular." Mike vents. "And I'm pretty sure Vito made out with someone before I took control." Mike said rubbing the remaining lipstick stains from his face, only to realize he has more on his neck and sighs.
| Confessional Off |
A little before Mike's confessional
As we were walking back I felt a hand slither around my waist that ended up being Vito's. I was pretty embarrassed and looked away from him but I think he got the hint that I didn't mind and stayed resting his hand on my waist. When we got back almost everyone finished their hot chocolate and we're heading to the showers. I decided to go to the confessionals and Vito decided to follow. I was about to close the door when entering not realizing Vito had followed be but only to be stopped by him. "Ey yo, hot stuff. Mind if I join you?" He asks.
| Confessional On |
Y/N & Vito
The confessional ended up just being Y/N and Vito making out in the confessional. (Hmm seems familiar doesn't it?) Y/N breaks the kiss realizing they had never covered the camera and that it had been recording them the whole time. Vito confused but didn't wanna get rid of the mood they were in started on her neck and She covers the camera with toilet paper she found and continued with where she left off.
| Confessional Off |
Y/N'S POV
After I covered the camera I went back to face sucking with Vito. I know this probably isn't right since Mike was doing really well with Zoey. I felt bad and but put it aside for later. This wouldn't last forever and I wasn't going to waste any time.
I ended up leaving the confessional only to look back at my work, being Vito covered in lipstick, messy hair, and a lovestruck look on his face. I smile and leave the confessional to get ready and go to sleep.
When I get to the cabin I get ready to go to sleep but when I was about to get in bed Zoey stops me. "Hey Y/N? Can I talk to you?" I froze up remembering the recent events that took place earlier. "Uhh..sure." I say sitting on my bed and patting down a spot beside me motioning her to sit down. She sat down beside me awkwardly fiddling with her fingers. "So what did you wanna talk about?" I ask trying to break the awkward silence. "Oh! Right, I just needed another girl's opinion on Mike." She says. "I really like Mike but I'm starting to doubt if he likes me back. Plus I don't really like his "characters" he's been doing." She says venting to me using her finger to air quote 'characters'. "It's really up to you Zoey, if you think your not into some of the stuff Mike does then maybe you guys aren't meant to be. Or you could try and understand it, but if it doesn't work out there are always other fish in the sea that you have yet to meet." I say rubbing comforting circles into her back. "Thanks ____ that really helped." She says hugging me. "No problem Zoey." I say hugging her back.

A/N: I really don't like Zoey bc she pulled someone like Mike but I did make the end of the chapter a wholesome scene between the two. But I wonder if they can keep that wholesome atmosphere when they find out there crushing on the same guy.