Chapter 1

1. Last Chance

College wasn't exactly what you wanted to do in your last years as a teenager, after high school you had thought about looking for a job and stopping your studies since you had never been able to enjoy school, not to think about all the difficulties you had had in those years. You almost failed even your favorite subjects, studying just wasn't for you.

And that's why you kept asking yourself what the fuck you were doing in college, it sucked.

"Good morning, beautiful." Jean spoke up as soon as you entered the room, it was your second class of the day and you wanted to skip it and pretend you never enrolled in this school. How could people be so happy and talkative at 10 in the morning when you could barely keep your eyes open?

"Shut the fuck up." You muttered sitting next to him, not because of choice but because he had begged you to sit with him at the start of that year. "Wake me up when something important happens." You mumbled then placing your forehead on the desk. Students were still entering and taking places, you knew that Mikasa, your best friend, had arrived the moment you heard her bag hitting the floor. "Hey, did we have any homework?" You asked turning to face her.

She shrugged while grabbing her books. "Not really, just some assignments." She explained and you nodded.

"Great, I can slee- wait, what assignments?" You snapped confused, your history professor had been absent for a few weeks because of some personal problem, and that was your first lesson since his return, but you had thought that maybe he had given you some stupid homework you could pretend not to see. "Did I miss something?"

The boy next to you shook his head. "Professor Jeager sent an e-mail like two weeks ago," Jean replied and you widened your eyes. Now that you thought about it, you had seen an e-mail but you hadn't read it and told yourself that you would've checked it another time... but you never did.

"Shit, shit, shit." You panicked grabbing your hair. "I'm dead, I'm so fucking dead." You didn't do it on purpose, you just forgot and focused on other stuff... like trying to get some rest and not fail any subject, it sounded harder than expected.

Jean patted your shoulder. "Relax, we're talking about Mr. Jeager, he won't get that mad if you explain your situation." He tried to comfort you.

"He's right," Mikasa mumbled. "He's the best."

Professor Jeager, if being hot was a crime... he would have a life sentence. He had started to teach when you started your first year of college, though you didn't have any of his classes. You had heard rumors about him, girls talked about how good-looking and young he was, but you never cared and thought they were just exaggerating.

To be honest, your first year of college had been tough. You had met a lot of new people, like your now best friend Mikasa, you had your first relationship with Jean Kirstein and ended up breaking up with him after 10 months, and you also managed not to fail anything.

You had had a lot of drama, even at that moment Jean kept trying to "win you over" because he thought your feelings were just confused. Sometimes you wished you could've just dropped out.

So now you were in your second year of college, meaning it was the very first year you attended Professor Jeager's class of history, you were shocked the first time you had ever seen him.

Brown long hair? Green emerald eyes? His face didn't have any flaws, he was also tall and had a charismatic personality. There wasn't a girl who despised him as he was also loved by every student, because of his young age and closeness with their mentality since he was only 24. Even boys were jealous of him, always spreading rumors about him after discovering that he was a pupil of vice-principal Levi Ackerman, saying that he got the job only because he was close to the man, which was probably true.