NSIV Pro - Teaser!

This is a bonus season of NSIV on sweetly overwhelming demand for it since last one year! Dedicated to every one of you who demanded, rooted for it. I can't tag everyone but a shoutout to my dear reader vidhukool whom I had promised this before she started her career journey. I hope I am not too late.

The premise for this season: This is a show-based season like the previous 3 seasons of NSIV. All the characters are the same as shown in the original show, until the end of contract marriage track when Arnav became buaji's landlord, epi#308 (S8E19). This story will start from there onwards. Arnav had sworn to woo over Khushi again, but his twisted ways were more damaging and he often ended up hurting her. In the show, Khushi had to bow down but our NSIV khushi is set to change a few things! To add to the mix, Shyam was back by then, but here Dadi, Shital and Aarav are joining the mix to make it tough for her! And finally, there is one secret of Khushi's life which no one else knows, not even Khushi herself. Watch out how Khushi deals with the biggest villains of her life along with one resident devil!

--*--

"Biwi nahi banna chahti, TV ban jao (You don't want to be my wife, then be my TV)." Arnav coolly said, with that all-time, omnipresent smirk!

She could not believe it! The nerve of this 6-ft-tall monster! It was bad enough that he had proposed a 24-hour work deal with her in return of money to pay the rent of buaji's house, now he was asking her to entertain him!

The audacity of this man!

If her hands were not so tied down due to her buaji and amma-babuji, she would have surely shown him what 'entertainment' looks like in Khushi Kumari Gupta's terms! Entertainment that would include her brand new chappal(shoes) and a show for their neighbors and his staff to see!

These days, she had started finding it hard to contain her 'violent streak' and she feared if it would be of any help to that stupid smile of his!

She was probably so lost in those thoughts during a half-hearted 'dance' for him that she twisted her ankle and fell.

What happened next left her perplexed because he was lifting her, carefully keeping her on the mattress and then massaging her ankle as if he was not the root cause she was in this situation in the first place!

She couldn't control asking, "Has anyone ever told you, you have some dimagh ki beermari (mental sickness)?"

"Excuse me?"

She tried to pull her leg away but couldn't do due to the pain. But that didn't mean she would let it go, "No. Aap humein maaf kijiye (you excuse me)! I am tired of your mood swings which change faster than that of a pregnant lady! One moment you are angry, the next you are bossy and the very next you show concern for me? Isse aam logo ki bhaasha mein (This is called)-"

"Whatever." Arnav royally ignored her tirade as if it was nothing and continued tending to her ankle. He knew he would win her over by the end of this 24-hour deal!

While he was busy daydreaming of winning her over, Khushi was finally deciding to tackle this problem for once and for all!

And then, his fingers accidentally brushed over her payal striking a shared memory and they both stared at the anklet's unique design while thinking something.

.

.

In a small, gloomy room of an old age home sat an old lady who once ruled a huge mansion Sheesh Mahal. Being mighty owner of uncountable wealth and vast acres of land around Lucknow had made her undisputable ruler in Lucknow. However, her real wealth was something that was envied by the richest of the rich people around the world. Something only a few people in her family had seen, something only she owned, and that something which was currently out of her reach. All because of her dead son and his dead, dumb wife! But now, the young man sitting in front of her had promised her he will help bring that lost possession back to her. And Subhadra Malik felt a ray of hope. To reclaim her lost diamond...