S3 - chapter 4

Introducing a new character in this chapter :D

--*--

Arnav was determined to make Khushi admit that she made a mistake and beg for forgiveness to him, anyhow tonight.

He was already ready and was waiting downstairs for Khushi, Sheetal, and Aarav.

Khushi checked herself once more in the mirror: "the red saree" which always knocked ASR's senses -check, hair left open with light curls framing her face -check, her doe shaped eyes adorned with single line of kohl -check, and the payals that excited him every time -double check! Satisfied with herself, she left the room. And as she was passing by guest room where Shital and aarav were camping, she heard shital's voice-

Looking at her figure-hugging dress, shital twirled around herself and loudly said, "So sexy, aaj Arnav toh mujhe dekhta hi reh jayega (Arnav will be mesmerized with me tonight)." and then hurriedly left her room to go downstairs

Khushi rolled her eyes, "Of course, aisein bhayank namoone roz thodi dikhte hain (you don't come across such weirdos every day)."

If until now, Khushi had any doubt about Shital deliberately trying to seduce Arnav, after tonight it was slowly going away. Now the next question Khushi had was, what was shital's final aim?

.

.

Lost in thoughts, when Khushi descended the stairs, Aarav who was standing by the bottom of the staircase, involuntarily said, "wow".  Khushi chuckled while Shital glared at him. Arnav had his back to the stairs.

Shital fumed in anger knowing how beautiful Khushi indeed looked and her plan to seduce Arnav would go down the drain. But she wasn't one of those who easily accepted defeat, so she said,

"What is this, Khushi? Saree and all? we are not going to a shaadi, it's a dinner."

Arnav decided to seize the opportunity to up his own game and so, without turning he too added, "Not everyone knows where to shop na sheetal?" and smirked knowing this would tell his wife not to mess with him. If only he knew what was coming, he wouldn't have dared to say this...

"Well, sure. But all my clothes are from AR that is Arnavji's fashion house, including this saree!" Khushi said with a light smile and saw colors draining from Shital's face. Arnav turned at that, and boy, did she look marvelous? He felt his blood rushing south and his body complementing the beauty in front of him, in its own way. Damn it! this was not how it was supposed to go!!!

"Umm...ya...yeah..maybe it's a new designer." shital tried to cover up, but she had in fact given more fodder for her own insults. You know how they say, khud ke pair pe kulhadi maarna? Exactly!

Because Khushi's retort made her feel exact same thing.

"Technically Arnavji is not a new designer. But yeah, he designs very few clothes, I think only mine. Hai na Arnavji?" she said batting her eyelashes. The perfect vixen that she was!!!

Shital looked like a ghost at this point, her face completely pale and her eyes going wide in shock, making her look more the witch she was.

"*ahem*, let's go, we are getting late." Arnav said, so as to step out before he listened to his body's demands to beg his wife and then drag her in their bedroom instead of his brain's voice to not give up! He had to live upto his reputation and his ego after all!!!

--*--

When they reached near his SUV, as decided Shital signaled aarav, who opened the front door

"Actually, aarav likes to travel only in front seat, and since he likes to seat in my lap, I will also have to seat in the front. Hope you don't mind" shital said tried to look innocent.