Teen Mom (Part 1)

(Taken Place at The Prison.)

Word Count: 861

~~~~You walked around your cell, well more like pacing around. You were in utter panic mode. No, the prison wasn't on fire. No, nobody died. You were late. As in no period for like two weeks.

For a while you thought, maybe it's just gonna be late a few days. But nope, it's been two whole weeks. You've kept quiet. Not telling anyone.

Recently you've become intimate with Carl. Glenn always gave you protection to use, and you and Carl did.

You're only 15. Way way way too young to be having a baby. Your parents and sibling were dead, thanks to the walkers. So the only mother figure you had was Maggie. She was young enough to understand what was going on, but also old enough to help you with advice.

You walked outside holding your arms, Carl was distracted with Beth and Judith.

Maggie was talking with Glenn by the guard-tower. You walked over to her clearing your throat to get her attention.

"Can I talk to you in private for a moment Maggie?" You asked.

"Sure." She replied.

The two of you walked into the Prison. Into an empty room full of supplies.

"What's up" She asked crossing her arms with a smile.

"Um..I don't know how to put this but...I'm late." You muttered. Her eyes widened.

"How late?" She asked. "About two weeks as of today."

"Holy shit. This is..-" "Bad. I know." You finished her sentence.

"Maggie I really need you right now. I need help, what do I do?" You asked, starting to panic again.

She pulled you into a hug. "Calm down honey. I got ya'. I'll help you. I'm gonna go on a run anyways with Glenn. We'll pick up some pregnancy tests and vitamins for you just in case you are."

"Thank you so much. I'm so happy to have you." You breathed out. She kissed the top of your head, both of you exiting the room. You going to your cell and Maggie going on the run with Glenn.

~~~~

You sat in your cell, starting to panic again, thinking about what happened to Lori. Thinking that would happen to you, you'd die giving birth. You just hoped that you weren't pregnant. Just that your period was late.

"You okay babe? You look worried." You looked up to see Carl standing in the doorway of your cell. "Oh. I'm fine, just tired is all." You smiled giving him a hug.

"Maybe we can have a bit of fun tonight?" Carl winked.

"Actually, I'm on my period. So we can't, sorry." You lied. He just sighed and gave you another hug. "If you need anything, I'm right outside."

You nodded giving him a kiss as he went back outside.

Right as Carl walked outside Maggie and Glenn walked inside. You ran over to her.

"Did you tell Carl?" She asked. "No, I lied and told him that I got it." You sighed.

"Well here, I'll come to the bathroom with you." The two of you walked to the bathroom. Maggie standing outside of the stall as you took the pregnancy test.

"How accurate are these things?" You asked from inside the stall.

"Take a few, the more you take the better the answer. We want to know for sure; and we got the most expensive ones, so they should work nicely." She responded.

You finished up taking the tests and washing your hands. You took all five in the box, and laid them out on the counter by the sink.

~~~~

After about 15 minutes of waiting, you looked to Maggie and she nodded, saying that it's time.

You got up and looked at the pregnancy test. Fear shooting through your veins as you saw the small blue plus sign on all five. "Oh shit." You muttered.

"You'll be okay. You'll have everyone's support." Maggie said holding you in her arms.

"I can't have a baby, I'm too young."

"You have to Carl now. You know right? He is that father." Maggie said looking at you.

"I know."

~~~~

You were in your cell, and you asked Maggie to send Carl up to you. He entered the cell with a confused face.

"Babe. Maggie told me that you had something to tell me?" He asked.

"Yeah. I do." You said standing up to meet his gaze.

"Well what is it?" He asked. You paused for a while taking deep breaths. "You love me right?" You asked.

"Yeah. Of course. Why would I not." He responded.

"You would stay with me no-matter what right?"

"Yeah, Y/N. You're scaring me. Are you okay?" He asked holding your shoulders.

"No. I'm not okay Carl." You said tears starting to slide down your face.

"Babe? What is it?! Please tell me." He said pulling you into his chest.

"I'm pregnant. It's your baby." You spit out. Sobbing into his chest. "Please don't leave me. Please." You begged.

Carl said nothing. He only pulled you into his chest tighter, putting his head into your neck.

"I'll never leave you Y/N, and I love you so damn much. We'll get through this. Together."