Seeing Your Dad Daryl Again (Part 3)

(Taken Place at Alexandria.)

Word Count: 1116

(BTW: Not sure why I made a part three to this, I just love the plot so yeah.)

~~~~Mostly everyone was back at the house beside Rick and your dad. You started to get a bit worried about where they went. Did they get bit? Killed? Taken? The thoughts ran through your head. You had just gotten your dad back, you didn't want to lose him again.

You and Carl were sitting on your bed. Your head in his lap reading comics, you have read about ten and were getting bored. You looked over to Carl who looked equally as bored as you.

"When do you think our dads will be back?" You asked him, he looked down to you putting down his comic.

"Not sure." He replied playing with your hair.

"Let's go look for them." You said sitting up.

"How will we get out of the house? I mean without anyone seeing us?" He asked.

You smirked. "I know my ways around, trust me." You said kissing his cheek, which turned a slight pink. He smiled returning the favor.

"Okay, where do we go?" He asked. You opened the window again looking to him a smirk placed on his face as well. The two of you hopped outside, on the roof again.

You both climbed down the back porch fence railing, getting into the backyard.

You had your crossbow, and knife in your belt, Carl prepared with his gun.

The two of you snuck around the back of the house, avoiding the windows over to the large gate surrounding the whole place.

You used the method that Enid showed you. It worked better than the one you had before. As you scaled the fence with Carl following you, you hoped over sliding down the large beams on the other end.

When you regained your balance you and Carl walked over to the path by the entrance gate on the town. Walkers scattered here and there.

You and Carl had to stab a few in the head to stay on the path.

As you walked further into the woods you began to get more worried about your dad returning.

It started to sprinkle as the two of you walked. The further you got the heavier the rain got. It was full on pouring by the time the two of you reached the outskirts of the forest, it turning to a gravel road with train tracks to the side.

"Where do you think they went?" You asked, your hair and clothes drenched from the rain, same with Carl.

"I don't know, but what if they're already back at Alexandria?" He suggested.

"No. They're still out here and we're gonna find them- holy shit!" You whisper yelled, getting Carl's attention.

"What?!" He asked concerned. "Over there." You pointed to a herd of walkers slowly making their way to the two of you. Carl quickly grabbed your hand leading you towards the train track, to the side of the path.