Carl Says He Loves You

(Taken place at the Prison.)
Word Count: 326

~~~~You are helping Rick with the garden, something you like to do on your free time. You looked over to the prison to see Carl standing watching you. You smile, you have always liked Carl. Like more that a friend. But you have never had the courage to tell him, scared of rejection.

You continued to help out Rick until he nudged your arm with his elbow, thinking you did something wrong you stopped and looked to him. "Yeah?" You asked. "Look's like you have an admirer." Rick said looking over to Carl.

"Should I go over there?" You asked Rick unsure what to do.

"Yeah, why not you've done enough for today." Rick smiled.

You took off your gloves and walked over to Carl when he saw you walking over to him he looked away visibly blushing. Once you were close enough to him you tapped his shoulder.

"Can I help you?" He asked chuckling and still extremely red.

"You can help me by telling me why you were staring at me while I was working on the garden?" You laughed placing a hand on your hip.

"Uh. Well you see- uh um." He stuttered.

You raised an eyebrow. Smirking.

Carl just stood there for a while finding the right words, he sounded like Judith learning how to talk.

"Oh just spit it out already!" We turned around to see Daryl standing there chuckling. "If you don't say it i'm gonna." He said once again.

"Okay, well I love you, there. I have ever since I met you." My eyes widened.

"I love you two." You said looking at the ground.

"Really? I thought you didn't and I was gonna make a fool out of myself." He laughed. "Same here." You laughed.

We heard some applauding, we turned again to see Glenn, Maggie, and Daryl clapping.

"What a cute couple." Maggie said.

"It's about damn time." Daryl added.

"True Dat." Glenn laughed.