Cheater (Part 2)

(Still in Alexandria. BTW get ready 2 read)
Word Count: 1250

~~~~It's been about a month since you broke up with Carl. There were some nights where you cried yourself to sleep and the others where you didn't care at all.

Daryl has been super supportive and made sure that you were happy at all times. You also go on all of the runs you possibly can so you can get away from Carl.

There is a new guy that recently joined Alexandria. His name is Ryan, and he's your age two. You too meet up all the time and talk. He's got brown hair and hazel eyes. He's tall and always has a secret handgun on him just in case anything goes down.

"Hey Ryan said he was loookin' for ya'. He wants to talk to you." Daryl said as he packed a bag for a run.
"O. So I guess I won't go on the run today." You said.

"You know Y/N. You're gonna' have to speak to Carl at some point. You can't avoid him for the rest of your life." Daryl said patting your back and heading outside.

"Well lets go see what Ryan wants." You said putting on your combat boots and heading outside.

"Hey Y/N over here!" Ryan waved to you and you walked to him. Getting butterflies in your stomach when he said your name.

You sat down next to him at the outdoor table.
"So why do you want to see me?" You asked.
"Well I always want to see you. But I wanted to know if you maybe um, wanted to go on a date with me. I know there's not alot of things to do. I mean with all the the walkers and shi-"

"I would love to go on a date with you Ryan." You replied his face lighting up.
"Great. That was easier than I thought." He laughed.

"Well I'm glad you finally asked me. I thought I wanna going to have to asks you out."

You both talked about good places to go. You and Ryan saw Carl and Enid talking at the table not to far away from you.

Carl walked by your table placing a small note right next to you. You acted like you didn't care at all. But inside you wanted to go over to Carl and talk to him and kiss him.

No Y/N get a grip. Ryan just asked you out.

"Well Y/N I'm looking forward to seeing you later today. How about I get you tonight at 10? I know it's late but we can sneak out." He asked.
"Sure that sounds great." You smiled as Ryan walked off. You immediately ripped open the note.

"Y/N. Please meet me behind my house at 8. I need to talk to you.
-Carl.

******
It was about 8:50 and you needed to find a way to get out of the house without Daryl finding out. Oh wait I live with Daryl.
"Daryl I'm going out for a while." You said opening the door.
"Ok." He responded.

It's cool living with Daryl.

You walked outside the cold Georgia air hitting you. You walked over to Carl's house seeing a dark shadow walk behind it. Carl. You slowly walked around to the back of the house seeing Carl.

"Hey." Carl said taking his hood off.
"Hi." You replied doing the same.

"It feels weird talking to you." You said awkwardly looking at your boots.
"Y/N I miss being with you. Enid isn't like you. She doesn't like cuddling, or singing randomly. She just like going out to the forest every single day. I mean I like it but not everyday." He said looking at you.

"Well. I'm going on a date with Ryan tonight so you should have talked to me a month ago Carl." You said walking off. But before you got anywhere Carl grabbed your wrist and spun you around.

He put his cold hands on your face and kissed you like it was the first time.
He pulled away. "I'm so sorry Y/N but I needed that. Seeing you everyday and knowing that, that girl isn't mine and I can't kiss her whenever I want anymore kills me everyday." He said.

You kissed him back passionately. Pulling away quickly and walking off back to your house.

But just as you got out into the street someone tackles you from behind pinning you down on the ground. You let out a sharp scream as your body hit the solid concrete.

"Hitting on my man I see Y/N. I knew that you still loved him. Even when you crushed his heart." Enid said kneeing you in the back.
"Fuck. Enid let me explain." You said as you threw her off of you.

You got up dusting off the gravel on your body.
Enid came flying towards you punching you in the stomach.

"Okay I've had enough of this." You muttered puching her in the jaw making her let out a yelp and she stumbled back.

Carl came running out from the back of the house. His face shocked.
"Carl. Tell your crazy girlfriend to step off!" You yelled at Carl.

But before he said anything Enid came back in and punched you twice. Once in the lip and the other in the eye.

"Fuck." You muttered. You were knocked back onto your heels. You ran up to Enid pushing her down onto the ground you got ontop of her and punched her a few times in the face.
"Carl will never love you as much as he loves me." You whispered in her ear as you were pulled off of her by Daryl.

"Holy shit Y/N. You okay? You beat the shit out of Enid!" Daryl exlaimed checking your face for anymore wounds.

"What happened?! Rick exclaimed.
"This bitch was hitting on my man!" Enid yelled pointing at you.

"Lets just go home." You told Daryl and he nodded his head taking you home.
*****
You were sitting in the living room with Daryl telling him what happened.
"So do you still like Carl?" He asked handing you an ice pack.
"Yeah. I mean I never stopped. Just seeing him kiss Enid killed me inside." You responded

There was a knock on the door.
"Come in." Daryl said.

Carl walked in shutting the door behind him.
"Speak of the devil." Daryl chuckled.

"Shouldn't you be with Enid?" You snickered.
"I broke up with her. I never really loved her. I just wanted to make you jealous." He said sitting next to you.

"Well I will leave you too alone." Daryl said walking upstairs.

"So do you still like Ryan?" He asked.
"Not really. I wanted to make you jealous." You both laughed.

"He's not really my type anyways."

"Then who's your type?" He asked looking at you.
"You." You replied

He leaned in for a kiss and you leaned into him. Your lips touching.

"I love you Y/N and I will never hurt you again." He smiled.
"I love you two." You smiled back.

"Well Y/N It's 11 and your date isn't here. Wanna go up to your room and cuddle?" Carl asked taking your hands in his.

"I can't think of anything else better to do. So yes." You responded.

So in the end you and Carl ended up getting back together. Ryan and Enid became a couple. And everything was perfect.