Long Lasting Adventures and Wild Dreams

Smut warning

Kailani's pov

I smiled as my crew welcomed me back home with them. Usopp welcomed me with all his creative stories how he helped save my town from the military while he was there.

Nami bombarded me with questions, Zoro hugged me nonchalantly, and Sanji prepared my favorite meal.

"I think I missed you the most Sanji, they had me eating the same meal for breakfast lunch and dinner." I say to him and he gasps but bows his head.

"Well thank you princess, I'm glad you missed me just as much as I missed you." He says with his cute smile.

Luffy then takes a seat next to me and grabs my hand in from of Sanji and entwined them together. Sanji nodded his head and I smiled over to Luffy.

It was his way of saying I was his amongst the crew. Even though we still needed to talk about where we stand Relationship wise.

Even though Luffy probably believed we were boyfriend and girlfriend, it was still my dream to be asked to be his girlfriend. I was a romantic, and I knew he sometimes let these go over his head.

-

Luffy and I never told the crew what happened that night, they just knew we were safe and they assumed I was wearing weird clothes was because of the prison.

Luffy knew it wasn't his story to tell about what happened between Helmeppo and I and I respected him for it.

Luffy had been teasing me a lot more recently too. Teasing in an innocent romantic way, until he took one too far and ended up making me feel some type of way for him.

-

Flashback

Luffy and I smiled and laughed as we were in my room. We were looking at maps together since Nami gave me one of her beginner maps so Luffy and I could learn together.

Luffy had just made a joke about the map and how he was bored. He grabs me by my arms and pulls me up to be standing with him. We started to play fight because he wanted to train more, so that's exactly what we did.

I clean swiped his legs making him flip so he wouldn't land on his ass. He smirked at me, "nice try, but you'll have to do better than that to make me fall." He says and I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

I go to attack again but he trips me and causes me to fall on my back, he gets on top of me not letting me get up. He sits a little lower than my stomach and keeps his smirking face.

I struggle to get him off me and I huff, "give up yet?" He whispers in my ear, which sent chills down my spine and I shutter.

He goes back to look me in the eyes with his signature smile.

"Never." I say smiling even though I didn't continue to try to get out from underneath him. I liked this position, now I understood what the other team members and villains saw when Luffy did this.

Only, I was the only one who liked it. I bit my lip slightly and Luffy looked at me weirdly.

"Why are you doing that?" He asks none of us moving, and I looked at him innocently because I didn't know he cared about lip biting.

"Doing what, captain." I say to him slowly, which made him feel a type of way. I could feel his tight grip on me to loosen, and I took this chance to flip us around and now I was on top of him on his stomach I hoped.

He struggled underneath me and it was my turn to smile at him.

"How did you do that." He asks me and I shrug, "I saw an opportunity and I took it." I say to him and smile, he smiled back.