Memories part 2

The weird girl called Aru was watching her sleep.

Mini knew this because when she woke up, Aru was there, and she ran over to the bed the minute Mini sat up.

"Oh thank gods you're alive! I was so worried! Normally if anyone's hurt we ask you to check on them, but you were the one hurt and you're my first soul sister and if something happened to you I don't know what I'd do! Are you ok? Do I need to check your blood pressure or something? Actually, you should probably check that, I've got no idea what to do and I  looked it up on Wiki-how! I am just so glad we are back together. Like old times!" Aru managed to blurt in under 20 seconds. She was grinning crazily

Mini looked around. They were in what looked like a 5 person tent. That's odd, Mini thought, there are only 2 of us.

Aru looked at Mini expectantly.

"You still remember where the others are, right?" She asked hopefully.

Uh oh, she thinks I remember her and the - others.

"I, um, I don't -" Mini paused. How am I supposed to tell her this?  "I may not remember who you ... er... are,"

Aru's grinning faded, replaced with a thin line. She pulled a camping chair over and sat down next to Mini.

"Tell me everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last 4 years were lost to Mini. One moment she was watching an avengers film with her parents, thinking about how many characters should be dead but weren't, the next she was waking up in a field, having no memory of the past years.

When she tried to remember what had happened, a cold pain seemed to fill her brain, attempting to smother her, and telling her in an equally cold voice that she was in a coma. Nothing more, nothing less. It happened enough that she'd started to believe it.

It had taken her a week to get to her old house, but when she did, it was empty. Hollow. No sign any one had lived in there to begin with. Mini had cried for hours. Sobbed until there was no tears left inside her.

But she was Yamini Kapoor Mercado Lopez. Wether anyone remembered or not.

So she got up, hydrated and set off into the unknown.

And then, exactly 2 months since she woke up, she saw Aru, and the cold disappeared. Memories filled the space. 4 years of memories to be exact. But only one was available. And now she wanted - no had - to unlock the rest.

Aru listened in silence. Something told Mini this was unusual. Once Mini finished, Aru opened her mouth to say something, before shutting it.

"What?" Mini asked. Aru sighed.

"Your the only one who knows where the others are. Are there any clues to where we were in the memory?"

Mini thought back, "I think there was a Costco..."

Aru's expression changed to a smirk.

"Perfect. Mini, we are going to the night bazaar!"

A/N so I decided to make this a story! More shall become clear in the next chap!

-BBB