IN THE SHADOW'S WAKE

Start from the beginning

Nature's Influence:
The changing seasons and natural elements in the story aren't just for aesthetics. They symbolize the characters' inner journeys and the evolving plot.
Which season you found most repetitive in the book?

Character Crossroads:
Some characters' paths almost took entirely different directions. At certain points in the writing process, I contemplated different outcomes for their arcs. But somehow, everything went well.

Character Red Herrings:
Certain characters are intentionally presented as red herrings, leading readers to make assumptions about their roles and motivations. These assumptions are later challenged.
Noticed or not?

Personal Reflections: The protagonist's inner thoughts and reflections often mirror my own personal experiences and philosophies. Every character ideologies have got bits and pieces of my persona. It's a way for me to infuse a piece of myself into the narrative.

Childhood Memories:
The characters frequently reflect on childhood memories, which are woven into the narrative. These recollections provide insights into their motivations and character development.

Age-Related Symbolism:
The ages of the characters hold symbolic significance. The young represent innocence and hope, while the elderly convey wisdom and reflection. These age-related themes play a subtle role in the story. Perhaps, elaboration on this is unneeded.

The Babies' Symbolic Names:
The babies' names, although seemingly ordinary, carries a hidden symbolism related to the themes of unity and connection between the parents.
Hope you loved the new generation's names!

Parental Roles:
As the baby embodies traits from both parents, her development and behavior serve as a reflection of the parents' evolving relationship and their growth as individuals.
I personally so loved and enjoyed writing them as a small family. They were so soft, my God!

Dream Sequences:
There is a dream sequence scattered somewhere in the narrative. While it may seem abstract at first, but it held essential insights into the characters' subconscious minds and foreshadow events to come. Failed to notice, right?

Alternate Endings:
During the writing process, I considered multiple endings for the book. While the final version is the one I felt best served the story, it's interesting to explore what might have been.

Character Journal:
Inadvertently, the main highlight in the story is the "Letter" thing. Though, emails were equally loved but still somehow letters overruled every other thing. Honestly, I never plotted this. I brought it to just provide a unique window into the inner thoughts, and if you pay attention, you might spot hints and secrets that aren't revealed in the main narrative. Thanks for giving so much love to this particular sequence.

Character Evolution Through Dialogue:
Did you pay close attention to how the characters' dialogue changes throughout the story?  Well, I believe, their speech patterns and choice of words evolve to reflect their growth and development.

A Hidden Society:
There's a secret society within the story that operates beneath the surface, affecting the lives of the characters in unexpected ways. Clues about this society are scattered throughout the narrative. And I know you abhorred that sequence a lot but my only motive to bring that up was to showcase on how society corrupts or ruins a certain things.

Hidden Tapestries:
Throughout the book, there are descriptions of intricate tapestries. These tapestries are more than just decorations; they contain hidden patterns and messages.

Mirrored Chapters:
Some chapters are intentionally mirrored, with events or conversations occurring in reverse order. This technique serves to highlight the dual nature of certain characters and themes. I really enjoyed writing these. Hope you all enjoyed reading those and not got bored because of the repititions.

Hidden Themes:
Beyond the main themes, there are secondary and even tertiary themes that emerge as the story progresses. These themes add depth and complexity to the narrative's exploration of human nature and relationships.
Can you draw out a few?

The Map of Emotions:
An intricately drawn map of emotions appears at key points in the story, allowing readers to visually explore the characters' emotional journeys and psychological transformations as the story progresses.

I hope these hidden facts add an extra layer of intrigue and depth to your understanding of the book. Feel free to ask more questions or dive deeper into any of these aspects. I'm here to share the secrets and stories behind the story.

ASK YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING ANYTHING (BE IT ME, THE BOOK, IT'S CHARACTERS OR MY SUBJECT - PSYCHOLOGY) HERE!

(Gonaa answer every question, promise!)