✨CHAPTER 65✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
nuts009🖤✨

~~~

"At the end of the day, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's holding you together..........................."

Having a hectic day both emotionally and physically was too much for Manjiri. Though everything was done properly, but still few things were still there to be taken care of. She was lucky to get some spare time to at least change her clothes, otherwise it would have been more difficult for her to wrap up all the chores in that heavy attire.

She wasn't complaining, she did enjoy a lot doing everything for her sister's special day but the only thing which was taking a toll on her was the sleepover of a few guests at their place.

Manjiri didn't have any problem with their staying but she did have a problem with the way they were wanting her to spend some with them. They were probing her unnecessary questions from time to time. Their curiosity regarding her family was something which she had a problem in welcoming.

In the form of blessings, Manjiri also did receive a lot of judgemental looks and comments.

Few sympathised, few threw rude questions and a few offered needless suggestions to her.

'You're fortunate that you got married in such a descent family. You too need to prove yourself suitable for this family, beta.'

'You look very younger than Shaurya. Change your dressing style a bit so that you both wouldn't look odd together.'

'So now you got no one at your maternal house? No uncles or aunts either?'

'You don't do any job, right?'

'Oh so you aren't qualified much as of now. Does Shaurya pay for your college fee or your sister?'

'You must have got something in possession after your grandmother's demise, right? Like her savings, jewellery and property.'

'Suniti's daughter-in-law always stays quite. No offense but quite ones are the most dangerous. Beware Suniti!'