Random Zelink Oneshot

In the mystical land of Hyrule, where time was fluid and interconnected, a convergence of different eras was about to take place. Link and Zelda from Breath of the Wild found themselves in an ancient, enchanted forest. As they ventured deeper, they came upon a peculiar clearing where five portals, each emanating a different aura, stood like gateways to other worlds.

Curiosity piqued, Link and Zelda decided to step through the first portal, which led them to the vibrant and sky-bound land of Skyloft. There, they met a cheerful and courageous young Link, clad in his iconic green tunic, and the kind-hearted Princess Zelda. The two Links exchanged stories of their adventures while the Zeldas shared their wisdom about the responsibilities of ruling their respective realms.

From there, the group ventured through the second portal, and they found themselves in the mystical realm of the Sacred Realm, home to the heroes of time. However, when they met Ocarina of Time Link and Zelda, they discovered a curious truth: only Link and Zelda from the respective timelines could remember the hero's accomplishments. Nonetheless, they all shared tales of their battles and celebrated the enduring legacy of the Hero of Time.

The third portal transported them to the twilight-shrouded realm of Twilight Princess, where they encountered the stoic and battle-hardened Link and the graceful Princess Zelda. Amidst the eerie twilight, the group shared their experiences in dealing with the sinister forces that threatened their worlds, forging a bond of understanding and camaraderie.

The fourth portal led them to a realm where war raged on relentlessly: the land of Hyrule Warriors. There, they met the valiant and determined Link and the fierce warrior Princess Zelda. They discussed the challenges of facing vast armies and shared strategies that had proven successful in their battles.

After their encounters with heroes from different timelines, Link and Zelda finally returned to their own era, but not before saying heartfelt goodbyes to their newfound friends. The experience had broadened their perspective and deepened their understanding of the heroic legacy they all shared.

As they stood before the portals to their respective worlds, Link and Zelda felt a renewed sense of purpose. They knew that the bonds forged during their adventure through time would strengthen their resolve to protect Hyrule from any future threats, drawing strength from the heroes they had met and the lessons they had learned.