chapter 24

Here is you're update. Yall hit that goal fast lol. do it again. Do it again. lmaooo welp read along. Don't forget to vote and comment....

------------------------------

Nique ***

Osage texted me an adress and telling me him and Zi were going into hiding and where I could see Zi and to bring Mya to him. He rather be with him. Why was everybody running or going into hiding?! She was so unstable and scared she quickly had me drop her off. I made sure I wasn't followed then drove to where Zi was. Pent house apartment suite.

When I walked in it was dark and he was sitting drinking with a gun in his lap. Ok now I was scared.

" Zihir are you ok? " I ask him.

" Nique they coming.. " He is cray cray!

" Baby, who you scaring me. " I walk to him and sit down on him.

" They gon' finally kill me. They coming. but Im not going down without a fight im taking everybody with me. " He goes taking another drink. Maybe he was high or drunk.

" Zi you're scaring me " I tell him. He laughed bitterly. But didn't respond. I pull out my phone and text O.

Niqueee: O he's scaring me :'( he keeps saying ' they comin nique they go kill me ' WHO COMING!???

BrovaNLaw: Nique there is a prescrip med bottle in his jacet. Take it out and make him take that shit. He only go get worst. If he continue not take the shit for a few days and yu around him. Get the fuck out of there and leave him alone.

Now I was scared. What the fuck he mean get out of here. Would Zihir hurt me??

Niqueee: Meds for what?? IM SCAAARREEDD!!!

BrovaNLaw: He sitting by the window???

I look up.

Niqueee: Yes....

BrovaNLaw: That nigga bout to start acting like his mama and shit. Get him 2 take it

Niqueee: What is wrong with him??? Somebody really better tell me something. this is not my day first my dad has to go then I found out my boyfriend is sick r sumin :'''( im about to cry fr fr

Brova: His family got a line of medical problems. His moms schizophrenic. He bi polar and shit...Niqu g2g please try ily

Niqueee: Ok ily 2

I got up and reached in his coat and took out the pills and watched Zihir look out the window. He really did look like his mama right now and I started to feel bad. Why couldn't he tell me he had these type of problems before?

I walk up behind him and touch him. He jumpped.

" What the hell? " He ask.

" Can you please take these ?? " I hold out the pills in my hand.

" Nique don't try to come up in here with you're perfect like and play clean up. Ok. I don't want to take the shit im fine I don't have to. You are not my mother you know? "

" Im not trying to be. Im your girlfriend Im simpily lookiing out for you and trying to help " I tell him.

" Help!? Ha! You don't think I know Im fucked up in the head!? I don't you or a drug to realize and help that Unique! Im a grown ass man. You have you're perfect life. Happy parents living together sister . Family you're normal. You're perfect! " He says.

I was crying now. " IM PERFECT! Not even close. My mom left me for my dads family when i was a kid. My dad just had to flea the contry to save his life and now my jackass of a boyfriend is just showing me how many problems he truely has! Im not perfect! " I tell him.

" Don't try to sit here and pretend. I don't have a dad. my fucking crazy ass mom stares out a damn window ever day of her life not talking. You have no clue what its like to be me. I don't want that shit. I don't want to have to fucking feel like im depend it on a drug like one of the junkies or crackheads I sell to.! Like I need to to keep me acting calm and one way. I know im fucked up in the head! I tried to keep this shit from you so you wouldn't find out and fucking leave me. But guess what!? I don't give a fuck1 Leave if you want. I wouldn't stop you. I guess im going to be just like my mom and stare out this window. They coming and I know it " He yells then turns back to his window and beer. He was scaring the living fuck out of me. He held his Mp-10 close to him.

" Zihir I know you're not perfect either. I won't leave you or judge you. I love you. " I say. He didn't reply just looked out that window. I felt so defeated. Every time everything is looking so right it looks so wrong.

" Can I make you something to eat? " I ask him.

" I don't care. Let me be alone for a mintue. I need to plan for when they come " He says. I walked into the kitchen with the pills in hand.

I love him to much to lose him to a window seal.

.

( ZIHIR IS REALLY PUSHING THE CRAZY WAGON 0_O BUT NINI THERE LIKE A RIDE OR DIE BISSH NEXT TO HIS CRACY CRAY AS. YOU KNOW THE DEAL. VOTE. FANN AND COMMENT! )

-Shantii

1. IS ZIHIR CRAZY???

2. WHO IS COMING???

3. IF YOU WAS NIQUE WOULD YOU LEAVE HIM THERE???

4. WHAT SHOULD NIQUE DO???

5. IS ANYBODY SAFE???

Answer these questionsss cause Yall sssoooo TRILLLLLL!

GOAL:

330 Votes

120 comments

LEEEEGGGHOOOOO