Chapter 18

Osage ****

Oooh wee Zihir in trouble now. Monica is back. Nique looks unhappy. Mya is nique's gangsta Chiwawa so her tiny ass shooting deathful looks.

" Omg Zi I missed you. Why are you so quiet? " She asked. Monica was a looker. Short, thick, smooth chocolate skin. Keyshia cole hairstyle.

Zi looked at me for help and I pretend somebody across the club called my name. Shit, these BlackMafia king daughters he fucking with. " Oh, Im over here! Ight here I come " I say to no damn body. " I will be back. " I lie walking away from that scene.

Shiiit, Zi got problems now. 99 problems and a bitch is one.

.

*

*

*

*

*

Ty P.O.V

He know wasn't nobody calling his ass. Nique looked at me. Then Mya did to. Usally when this was done in the old days I would take off my chain and fuck somebody up over my sisters. Nique held up her hand to me for me just to stay back. She wasn't tripping.

I stood back. But the rest of Zi's boys look like oh shit...so Im wondering what history him and shorty have. Then Nique's girls is lookling like...LETSSS GEETTT READY TO RRUUUUMMMMBBBBLLLEEEE!!! straight WWE smackdown. And Mya is looking like ' do I need to cut ol girl? Cause I will! '

If y'all don't know how I found that out its because im a mind reader. -__- don't judge me. I got alot of talents.

I thought it was good until Girl kissed Zihir.

" Ooh shit " I go grabbing the beer bottle away from Nique.. We sure in the hell don't need a Drake Chris Brown moment...!!!

.

*

*

*

*

Nique

I wasn't sweating no bitch. Shit he ain't my man. Mya gave me the

" You want me to cut this bitch " look. I shook my head. Shit, Im gucci!

Then she did it...

THIS BITCH JUST KISSED MY MAN!!!

Ok now Mya can cut the hoe! " Oh shit " Ty grabs the beer bottle out my hands cause I sure had visons of busting her and him over the head with it. I took everything in me not to.

You should have seen how fast his ass pushed her back.

' Take deep breaths Nique. Don't kill them... Don't do it " I think to myself. " Wait why the fuck do I care? thats not my man. I don't even like him " I think.

" We going to bounce " The boys ran off quick. Like a bat out of hell.

" Umm. Aye Monica it ain't even like that now...I moved way on. You caused that. This is Nique " He says. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

" This you now? Glad to see you down graded. Wow, Zihir.. - " I know this bitch ain't come at me sideways. I look at her like she crazy.

" Bitch you got me fucked up! Down graded? Look at you. Look at me. " I say. " don't get hurt "

" Who gives a fuck, bitch! " I was go slap her. One of Zi boys by the name of Dough grab me.

" NiNi stop " He says.

" Bitch you ugly! I don't give a fuck! " Oh she wanted her ass beat. Ty and them was trying to be in the back and watch.

" She can't hit her but I can " Mya grabbed girl by her hair and yanked. " Mya! " Zi pull her off.

Mya my ace boon coon. Girl shot daggers at me.

" I promise you won't be seeing the last of me, hoe " She says with a mug.

" Bitch she ain't hiding! You know where to find her. and me. You ain't bout that life! " I swear Mya crazy. I ain't even get a chance to answer ol girl myself.

" And? I will be right here bitch " I say she stormed off. I looked at Zi.

" She got the game all fucked up if she think she just go come in here out of LaLa fucking land and mess up OUR lives! My kid needs a cousin NOW! " Mya is a trip. We all laughed.

" Mya you need to stop getting all hood rat in the club. yanking her up by her weave and shit " Ty and them re appear. We laughed.

" Shit. Whatever " Mya says.

" Aww Nique was jealous " Ty tease. I roll my eyes.

" Please. Ain't nobody worried about Zihir. " I say. He held his heart pretending to be hurt. " Ouch that hurt.Unique " He says.

I just flipped him off. I was not in the mood for Zihir. And his hoes.

" Wow. Ayee don't be acting like that. Can I talk to you? " He ask.

" No. " I reply dryly. He grabbed me and pulled me.

" She'll be right back " He tell them. They was laughing as he pulled me. He made it to a more quieter place.

" Why you got to act like that, mane? "

" Like what? Annoyed? Because I am " I say.

He shook his head. " Im sorry ok. I didn't mean for her to disprespect you. But I mean you fucks with me tough. And when you my girl you can't let any ol hating female that want yo spot get to you " He says.

" Well thats the thing. Im not you're girl. And I don't take shit from anybody " I tell him.

" I know. But I want you to be " I just look at him.

" What are you saying Zihir? " I ask. He grabbed my arms and pulled me closer. Because they were crossed.

" I want you to be my girl...I mean i promise to treat you right. And you prove to me that you got my back and can be down for a nigga. You know you gangsta. Im gangsta. We can have some gangsta ass babies. " I laugh. " We both thugin. What Im trying to say. I want you. In every way. You wanna be my R.O.D? "

WOW.

.

( im going to update soon. I had the first part of this chap then finished the ending. Im at a family bbq right now and couldn't keep writing. They were buggin me to get off my phone -__- but my wattpad fam asking for updates! Well her you go! )

-Shantii

P.S Voteee and comment. But please say more then. "update " or " update soon " -__- tell a nigga about the chap

Sorry for any mistakes. If its really messed up i'll go back through it later