Chapter 2

" Man did you see the ass on that waiter! "

" I seen the ass but she had a stank attitude! "

"because she was dealing with y'all rude asses who don't know how to act in a workplace! " I but into their conversation about the sexy waiter.

She was indeed BAD. And I was surprised that after the tip I left she ain't run outside after me. Surprised yet also disappointed! I didn't pull her as easily.

We driving and the loudly talking back and fourth.

" You mentally retarded "

" ahaha this simple as nigga trying to use these big words. Nigga, you ain't fooling nobody shut yo dumb ass up! " I laughed at them.

Yeah my niggas had problems, but they always have and always will be my niggas. They ride for me.

" enough! " I say. " I'm having a party this weekend at the crib. I want bad bitches present and hella weed and shit. "

" oh shit I been wanting to go to a big ass party and get fucked up." I laugh as they started discussing what should go down and how big it's go be.

I was known for thrown big ass parties! I could definitely draw in a crowd and keep them entertained.

" So its settled Friday night " oh hell yea

*

*

*

Nique

" So I heard there's a big ass party Friday. We should go " Mya says.

Mya is my sister.

" I got to work "

" Well take off! This shit supposed to bang! " She gush.

" ok I guess "

" And its a swimsuit party " She yelled and ran out the door knowing I was going to slap her for trying to trick me.

It's not that my body is bad. I got the best shape. But I don't just go around flaunting and showing.

Maybe insecure sometimes, maybe I just don't want eyes bolted to me. What ever one I just had to get over it. I was going to be in a bikini.

Should I work out before? No time party in 2 days..

Damn, Mya!

*

*

*

Zihir

We had it booming. It was live as hell. The place was packed wall to wall with bitches half dressed in swimsuits and niggas. Weed and enough drank.

I wasn't even dressed. I quickly changed and got out the room.

As I looked down from the stairs I seen some bad as females. But one topped them all.

She had on a pink and black leopard print bikini. And some sandals that tied around her legs. The girl had I bad as shape on her. Long hair.

I just stopped and stared ready to approach and make my move.

But she turned around and I ain't believe who it was...

Sexy Waiter girl!

She had never came to one of my parties before. I know I would have remembered.

I stopped and took in all her features from head to toe.

She wasn't just sexy.

She was BEAUTIFUL

I watched her smile.

This girl was absolutely breath taking beautiful!

What the hell was I saying. I don't call females beautiful. I say ' bad ' and I looked at her like I could be more then a one stand with her when I change up girls like snap backs and underwear.

Damn the sexy waiter!