Chapter 19

Nique ***

WOW. About fucking time he was asking. But should I make him wait and sweat it out? Or should I just claim my man? Ahh who the fuck am I kidding!? I been waiting too long for this moment!

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. He looked at me a waiting a answer. to be honest I never seen Zihir look so nervous, anxious, and scared before! It was crazy. " yes. I'm ya girl "

He pulled back and smiled at me.

" You won't regret it, Nique " I hope not!

.

*

*

*

*

Osage

We all in tha car rolling and this nigga Zihir is just happy for no reason. Every since the club night a few days ago he been acting like this. He need to stop rapping and drive. He go make me late to get mya and go to the doctor's. Shit, I don't want to hear her or Nique mouth.

" You say ya bills do bitch how much that shit cost?

' 45 dollars ' Hoe them lights is going OFF!

' The police at the front door' Im running out the back then. Don't follow stack a dolla bitch you know I got this Mac 10. "

This nigga is rapping to Fat tone bouncing around in his seat making gun signs with his hands pointing at us in the car. He ain't even a crip to be down with FT like that -__- he a blood shit! Plus driving acting crazy.

" I ain't got time to be locked up on the weekend.

Og stack a dolla got to be somewhere freakin

' Freakin? huh? ' Yeah nigga freakin

You know I bust nuts on Yo/Mya sister last weekend "

I could have sworn I just heard this nigga say " Mya " sister. I turned the song. That nigga Fat Tone was a prev for that part NBS!

" This is MY SHIT! " he yell. " What is his problem? Why the fuck is he just happy all of a sudden? " TJ lean up and ask in my ear. I shrug.

" The hell if I know. He probably got some pussy! " I say. And we cracked up laughing.

He was now rapping to some Tyga. I just shut the sound system off all together. " I rather ride in silence then continue to hear you. " I say. He mugged me and continue to drive until we we're pulling up in the girls driveway. We all hopped out.

" Thank god. No more of his bad ass rapping! " We all go. He flipped us off and walked in. We followed.

" Damn y'all ain't heard of the door bell?! " Mya ask. I sat down. " You heard of being ready on time? " I ask her ignoring her last comment. Zihir had walked up behind Nique and wrapped his arms around her waist. He whispered something in her ear and she started giggling. This dude licking his lips and what not. The boys looked at me and I shrugged. Mya cheesing like she know something we don't.

" What you kno? " I ask. " Can't tell you! " She says playing with her nails. We all know this girl can't be quiet for nothing. I didn't even have to say nothing I just continue to stare at her a few more seconds and it came pouring out of her.

" Zihir ask Nique to be his girl at the club..and she said! ahh im soo happy for them. They are so cute together " She says in one breath.

I m go be real. didn't think Nique would fall for him. She seemed so different and I guess thats why he liked her. I just don't want her getting hurt. Or him.

" Lets go to the doctor " I say not wanting to press the subject. " We go barrow the truck then " Tj and them says.

.

*

*

*

*

Zihir

They all left us. We laying on Nique's bed. I look off one of my chainz. The one with that says " Z.MILLS " In all diamond out and put it around her neck. " You my girl? " I ask her wanting to hear her say it.

" I am- Not you girl " She joke. We both laughed. i gave her a raised eyebrow in return. " Im just joking I am your girl "

I put my lips to hers. I might have found the Bonnie I need. This the girl my mom use to describe to me that i would have one day I think. I didn't believe it now I can't deny it.

I licked my lips at her and she blushed. How cute?! I laughed.

" You're so ugly. Don't laugh at me " She says smiling all hard.

" You..Know...You...Love...Me..." I say kissing her lips between every word I could kiss her all day. she only giggled. I was starting to get hard and turned on. I rolled over on my back and pulled her on top of me. Nique, Nique, Niqueeee.

mhmmhhm!

.

*

*

*

Unknown

Bitch think she can pop up and try and take my man!? I still love him. What we had I wont let go. What we had was something special. I will have him. No matter what. If I need to move this bitch off planet earth all together I will. She is not about to come in and fuck up my plans of life!

" waaannaa!! " The baby starts to cry snapping me back to reality.

" Shut up! " I yell not wanting to hear all that damn crying! He is not going to run from his child. She is not about to mess things up for me...

They just wait until they see what I have planned...

.

( Ooohh soo 250 votes. 100 comments for a update!! Shit is about to get real! )

-- Shantii

1. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ZIHIR AND NIQUE?

2. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MYA AND OSAGE? SHOULD THEY START A FAMILY?

3. WHO DO YOU THINK THE UNKNOWN PERSON WAS?

4. WHAT DO THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

5. WHO IS YOU'RE FAV CHARACTER??

WHOEVER ANSWERS 3 right gets a shoutout in a chapter!! ;) get to it! OR ANY QUESTION THAT IS ANSWERED THE BEST. DOING SHOUT OUT! ENTER THE QUESTION GAME TO WIN ONE!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LIKE

COMMENT

FAN

* THANKSSSS *