Chapter 10

Zihir ***

" Look at his face he looking like what the fuck! " They say and laughed. I laughed a little.

" Don't do that if you ain't go give it up! " I snap but they laughed.

" Nigga did you just get mad? " yes I did. " I wouldn't have to do it. If you knew how to keep your hoes in line. Shit they don't know if they not the main bitch they don't got the right to pop off like that? Who gave these bitches the game, Gee? " I never noticed how Hood she was and how on some other G type shit. So used to her being mean. She done took a couple shots of pure straight vodka and her ass loose and nice.

" You ain't no thug shut up " I say.

" Boy I taught nigga's like you the game. You ain't no thug. You'd be surprise when I show you some real fucking niggas! " She says.

" We is real niggas. You got us fucked up mah " Me and my boys said. She just laughed.

" If you say so. " Was all she said. Because her eyes was fixed on something.

My boys left it alone and started they on conversation and I didn't know how much jealous I can be with Unique til I witnessed her with a dude. " TYYYYYY!! " She liked screamed it then went and jumped and wrapped her legs around him and kissed him all over the face.

I was really pissed off. I guess i did like her more then i was trying to admit or believe because i could just feel the stem coming out of my ears and fist clinching like she was my girl. And my boys looking at me.

" Fuuucckk Thisss! " I thew my hands up and walked away from every single last one of them.

*

*

*

*

Osage

We all bust out laughing in the voice Zi said that shit in. It was too funny. But i could tell he was pissed. Nique and dude still hugged up! And she just has the biggest smile on her face.

" Who is he? " I ask.

" Her bestfriend TY he was in the Navy. He must have just got back " My soon to be babymama tells me.

" They ever fucked? Because my boy really feeling girl even though he really aint go admit it now. But i dont want him getting hurt and played " I say.

" Nah. They cool. We go back til the sandbox. Thats our nigga though " She tell me.

" Zi come on he just a friend " I pulled him back. " Im not upset about her you fat fuck " He says to me. We all laughed. " Bitch dont get hype with me i was helping ya dumb ass and you must be if you ran like a little BITCH! " i joke. He pushed me.

" Fuck you..and who the hell does this girl think she is playing with me like that?! " He goes.

*

*

*

*

Nique

" OhMyGooodd!! I missed you TY! Im bout to cry! " I say placing kisses all over hima again. We laughed and i can feel Zi's eyes glued to me.

" Ewww you putting them hoe ass lips on my i dont know who you sucked up this morning! " He joke and i mugged him hella hard and slapped his ass. They must of thought i was for real.

" Hold the fuck up, bitch i know ya ass just didnt hit a fucking pimp like you done lost yo mind! " He takes off his baskett earings and i cracked up laughing. Just then Mya ran up and jumped on him like i did. " I got hoes for days!! " He shouted and people laughed.