Chapter 16

" We just having sex

Im going to get you wet

We not making love tonight

Hickeys all over yo neck

Kissing all over yo body baby

Girl you going to get it tonight

When we have sex, sex, sex "

-- Chris Brown

Zihir***

That shit went down with me and Nique about a month ago. We fooled around a few times after that one but she hasn't claimed it more then just casual sex with us...and to be honest I was waiting for her too.

That " I love you...." Shit was never talked about or said again after that night. Shit, nobody even knows about it.

We was all together chillin....

" Ty what you doin? " Nique ask.

" Shit, Chillin like a villian " He says and I bust out laughing.

" How the fuck does a villan chill, mane? " I ask him and everybody laughed. He shrugged.

" you tell me ghetto black superman " He says. we laughed. Cass was all under this nigga. my player radar told me he done smashed that girl but im not too sure.

" Mya you have a little baby bump coming in " They tell her.

" Nique you should be pregnant right now too " She says. Nique just looked at her and I looked at Nique and laughed

" Ewww hell no! " Nique says tto her. " And what the fuck are you laughing at!? " She ask me.

" Who else? You! And you ain't going to do nothing about it " I say. She rolled her eyes

" Ratchet ass nigga's " she mumble. I laughed at her cause she sure wasn't saying that shit last week but its good, gee.

" You know what? They haven't argues or tries to kill eachother in like a month or over. Im surprised " Tonii says. I laughed.

" Im saving all this hatetred and venom for the T's...they asses is mines. " I say.

" Not before their my dads " She says.

" What? " We ask.

" My father plans on going to war with them...sometime this month. They tried really bad business with him " She says.

Fuck I wanted to kill they asses myself! But then again I can get they asses off the game without breaking a sweat or emptying a clip. Or I can do both.

Team up with her dad. We both want one thing...The T's gone.

" Nique question " I say and she just looked at her galaxy Note2 screen and gave me the finger. They all laughed.

" Real lady like Nique.....did y'all know Nique-- " I stoped and she quickly looked at me.. I be threathing her saying im going to tell everybody she was fucking with a brother...

Shit, she treating me like some undercover sideline hoe man!

" You wanna die? " She ask. I smiled.

" You promised to burry me inside the gucci store? Next to two bitches! " I joke and we all laighed

" Asswhipe...what? " She asked.

" I need you're help " I say. " More like you're dads but you to make him "

" What makes you think im going to help you? " She ask.

" What makes you think I won't tell everybody? " I ask and they just watched us ready to hear.