The School Girl and the Ghost 19

Kou was irritated at his two friends. "Nene was hit by a soccer ball?!" He argues in his inquiry.

Yokoo was distraught. "I'm so-so-so sorry, Kou-kun! I don't mean for this to happen!" He freaks out.

Satou was sympathetic of his poor friend. "Yokoo, calm down! She's not dead!" He exclaimed.

Kou faced Tsuchigomori. The exorcist boy was concerned. "Sensei! Nene needs to get to the infirmary!" He pleaded.

School mystery number five nodded his head twice. Tsuchigomori was worried (not only for the poor girl, also for Hanako). "Mister Minamoto was right. I will take her to the nurse's office." He declares.

Tsuchigomori carries Yashiro in his arms. The teacher stands up in his steady position. Tsuchigomori was resolute at the high school students. "All right! The drama is over! Back to your classrooms!" He commanded.

The high school students left the outdoor seating area.

And so did Tsuchigomori and Kou.

School mystery number five hurries thru the school's hallway.

The exorcist boy paces himself to follow Tsuchigomori from behind.

They finally reached the infirmary room.

Akane and Aoi becomes alarmed from the other side of the white curtain.

They decided to go check it out.

School mystery number five puts the passed out Yashiro on the bed cautiously.

Akane opens the white curtain.

Aoi conceals her mouth. "Nene-chan." She gasped.

School mystery number one faces Tsuchigomori. Akane was taken aback. "Sensei?! What was happening to Nene?!" He asked in his exclamation.

School mystery number five covers Yashiro with a blanket. Tsuchigomori was serious. "She has an accident, Mister Aoi." He answered.

Aoi takes a closer look at her best friend. She was surprised. "Oh my! Nene-chan's forehead!" Aoi exclaims.

Kou goes to Akane. The exorcist boy was shocked. "She was hit by a soccer ball. Yokoo didn't mean it." Kou explained.

Akane facepalms himself. "Oh geez." He mutters.

Aoi pitied her best friend. She was worrying. "Poor Nene-chan..." Aoi said.

School mystery number five puts a folded dampened white cloth on Yashiro's forehead. Tsuchigomori sighs. School mystery number five was emotionless. "This should reduce the swollen for awhile. Someone has to give her a glass of water. She's gonna need some fluids when she wakes up." Tsuchigomori stated.

Aoi raises her right hand in the air. "I wanna help Nene-chan!" She volunteers.

The exorcist boy glances at Aoi. "Wait a minute! Somebody's going to get a glass of water for Nene!" Kou reminded.

Akane raised his left hand in the air. School mystery number one was determined. "I'll go!" He volunteered.

Then, Akane looks affectionately at Aoi. School mystery number one made his happy grin. "How do I do for helping Nene, Aoi?" He wonders.

The purple-haired girl ponders for a moment or two.

And then, Aoi made her sweet smile at Akane. "Eight points!" She exclaimed.

School mystery number one was thrilled. "Oh yes! I am almost there! I still love you, Aoi!" Akane exclaims happily.

The purple-haired girl nodded her head, still smiling sweetly. "I know." Aoi believed.

The exorcist boy was mystified at Akane and Aoi. "What is up with those two?" Kou whispers to school mystery number five.

Tsuchigomori was deadpanned at them. "Don't know and don't care." He shrugged.

What do you think? Next part soon!