The School Girl and the Ghost 5

Note: Warning! Tsukasa will be in this part! Don't worry! It'll get better eventually! Thanks!

In the abandoned girls' restroom earlier...

The pink-haired ghost boy in the mirror was freaking out.

He was only feeling scared of Yashiro, because her black eye pupils are vertical.

Her eyes are magenta, but her black pupils are still vertical. She was smiling like an angel. "You're one of the seven school wonders, right?" Yashiro inquires.

School mystery number three was fierce. "Y-y-y-y...You're not Radish-senpai!" He shouted.

Her left hand raises to her left cheek. She curls her fingers into her paw. The pretend Yashiro closes her left eye. She was acting like a domestic animal. "I am Yashiro Two. You see, school wonder, I'm actually a cat, reincarnated as a girl." She introduced.

Yashiro Two was beaming. "Pretty awesome, huh?" She inquires again.

The pink-haired ghost boy was appalled. School mystery number three furrows his eyebrows. "No, it's not AWESOME!" He vented.

Yashiro Two became baffled at him in the mirror.

The pink-haired ghost boy had his hands on his hips (hidden by his pink sweater sleeves). "Not-Radish-senpai, you might have to go back to whatever boundary you come from! If you're a supernatural feline or something, I will not allow you to mess with the body you're possessed in! Especially Radish-senpai's! Admit it! Admit it that you're possessing her!" He argued.

Yashiro Two giggles at the pink-haired ghost boy. She was pleased. "Tee heeheeheeheehee!" Yashiro Two giggles more. She looked beamed.

School mystery number three was resolute. "I'm serious, Not-Radish-senpai! Let her go! Let her go or I'll...I'll...!" He warned in exclamation.

Kou drags Hanako back into the abandoned girls' restroom. Kou dragged the ghost boy by his gakuran. Hanako was perturbed by Kou, dragging the ghost boy. The exorcist boy was mad. "You tell Nene-senpai that the whole...errhmm...thing was a bad idea!" Kou ranted.

Hanako feels defeated (not by battle), knowing that the entire marriage in the young age is not a great call. "Okay, kid..." he said guiltily.

Yashiro Two rubbed her left cheek with her left curled hand. "Tee-hee-hee-hee!" She giggles again.

School mystery number three was irritated. "Are you listening to me, Not-Radish-senpai?!" He argues.

Yashiro Two smiles big. "Oh, school wonder, you're *meow* funny!" She exclaimed happily.

The pink-haired ghost boy becomes astonished. "Wha?!" He freaked out.

Kou and Hanako detects the sudden change of the ghost boy's assistant. "HUH?!" They are exclaiming in shock in unison.

Yashiro Two looks to her left. She was facing the two boys. The exorcist boy and the ghost boy.

Her magenta eyes with black vertical pupils hasn't changed back.

Yashiro Two was glad. She waved her left curled hand at them. "*Meow, meow!* *Meow meow mew-meow meow!*" Yashiro Two exclaimed happily again (Hi, boys! I'm cleaning the sink now!).

Kou was horrorstruck. "What the heck?!" He freaks out.

Hanako was mind blown. The ghost boy got worried about his REAL assistant. Hanako feels betrayed. "You're not Yashiro..." He gasped.

On the right side of the school mystery number three, there was another ghost boy in the mirror.

He has a black seal on his right cheek.

The ghost boy has his black hat. He was wearing the mismatched kimono set. His red socks are shown below his dark gray kimono skirt. The ghost boy with his black seal made his evil grin. "Looks like the cat just got out of the bag, Mitsuba." He said.

School mystery number three looked at the mischievous ghost boy immediately. Mitsuba was bewildered. "Gah!" He freaked out again.

The wicked ghost boy chuckles.

Mitsuba was uncomfortable with the little ghost weirdo. "Quit doing that!" He complained.

The malevolent ghost boy ignored his argumentative remark. He was silly. "I just wanted to hop thru the mirror and hug Amane so tight!" The creepy ghost boy exclaims.

And then, the ghost boy with his black seal was disappointed. "But now's not the time." He reminds himself.

The ghost boy with his black seal was smirking. "My big brother will have a tough time finding his REAL ASSISTANT." He said.

Mitsuba was afraid of the evil ghost boy. "If-if-if that Radish-senpai is-is-is the cat...then-then where is-is the-the-" He efforts to ask a question, but the wicked ghost boy cut him off.

"The real girl? The same one when I was with Sakura and Natsuhiko for the tea party? And when I was with you in the number three's boundary?"  The ghost boy with his black seal reminisced.

The evil ghost boy nods his head with his grin. "Yeah, I remembered her." He said.

The ghost boy with his black seal becomes baffling. He heard a familiar scream of anger.

"Tsukasa!!"

The ghost boy with his black seal glances at the mirror.

It was the ghost boy with his white seal. Hanako clenches his teeth. He has his both fists on the wall.

Hanako faced thru the mirror. The ghost boy with his white seal was glaring at his younger brother. "The cat-girl told me everything." Hanako mentioned.

The ghost boy with his white seal was madder. "You sent Yashiro to the cats' boundary, did you?" Hanako accused sternly.

The tables have been turned between the two ghost boys, white and black.

What do you think? Next part soon!