The School Girl and the Ghost 18

Still in the school's infirmary room...

Akane rushed in the place. He moved the white curtain out of his way. Akane was catching his breath.

After that, school mystery number one was relieved to see Aoi on the bed. Akane almost collapsed. Then, he sat down on a chair near the bed. Akane had his head on his lap. "Oh thank you. Thank you for bringing my love back to her human self." He said happily.

Hanako peeked behind the white curtain. The ghost boy was confused.

The female calico cat ghost jumped down from the bed. Mitsuki leaves Akane for a moment with Aoi.

The female calico cat ghost exited the white curtain.

Hanako glances down, noticing Mitsuki.

The female calico cat ghost halts, looking up at the ghost boy in her emotionless face.

Hanako crouches to the cat's level. "Mitsuki, where's Yashiro?" He asks in his whisper.

The female calico cat ghost blinked her eyes once. "Your friend is trying to find you." Mitsuki answers.

The ghost boy nodded his head. Hanako was confident. The ghost boy petted the cat's head. "If you help me, I'll give you a mouse or a fish." Hanako offered.

The female calico cat ghost got twinkling stars in her pink pearl eyes. "Get me a salmon and you got a deal, Yugi-Kun!" Mitsuki exclaims excitingly.

———————————-

In the school's hallway, Yashiro checked the abandoned girls' restroom.

Hanako was not there.

She checks the rooftop.

The ghost boy was not there either.

Yashiro was perplexed. "Where's Hanako-Kun?" She thought in her inquiry.

Yashiro goes outside in the outdoor seating area. She heads to the wooden bench and sits on it.

Yashiro needs a breather for hurrying thru her high school. She was still perplexed. Yashiro looks up at the blue sky.

There are barely clouds in the sky. Not a single gray cloud in sight.

She blinked her eyes twice. Yashiro closes her eyes halfway. "Maybe when I see Hanako-Kun, I can tell him that I am sorry about hitting him in the nose. He did called me a daikon. Darn that boy. I understand he worries about me. But he could just leave out the name-calling though." She thought before she sighs herself.

The light-brown-haired boy was playing a black-and-white ball with his feet.

The dark-brown-haired boy focuses on the ball with him.

The light-brown-haired boy was delighted. "You can't get the ball from me, Satou! I'm a dominator of this game~!" He exclaimed.

Satou was concentrating yet enjoying to play with his friend. He was serious. "We are having a break from our classes, Yokoo! This is fun anyway!" Satou reminded in his exclamation.

Yokoo laughs, evading Satou's attempts to steal the ball with his feet several times.

Yashiro was disappointed. "I can't find Kou to help me find Hanako. I'm about to go back to class soon. The bell's gonna ring anytime now." She thought.

Yashiro gets up from the wooden bench. She walked to her left to go back in her high school.

Before Yashiro enters the building...

Yokoo made his tongue-stick-out expression while playing the ball.

Satou was annoyed. "C'mon, Yokoo! School's gonna start again soon! Gimme me the ball!" He argues.

Yokoo shook his head. "No way! I'm on a roll~!" He shouted happily.

Satou fights with his friends' feet for the ball. "The bell will ring any moment!" He urges in his exclamation.

Yokoo was astonished. "Satou! You're gonna get me tripped over!" He exclaims.

Before Yokoo stops his footing, he kicked the ball from his right foot.

Satou caught his friend from falling down.

Yokoo checks out the big black-and-white ball. He was concerned. "Nene-chan! Watch out!" Yokoo hollered.

Satou glanced at her. He became surprised.

Yashiro turns herself around from her back. She was confused. "Huh?" The ghost boy's assistant inquires.

The big black-and-white ball goes flying in the air at her. The ball flew in the air so fast that there's no way to dodge it.

Yashiro was horrified. Her magatama hair clips went straight up. Her eyes changed from magenta to white. She opens her mouth. Her hands are going in defensive mode, ready to stop the ball. "Ahhhhhh!" Yashiro shrieked in her girly voice.

The ghost boy's assistant prepares herself to stop the ball.

Suddenly...

The big black-and-white ball hits her in her forehead hard.

Afterwards, Yashiro immediately closed her eyes and collapses to the ground.

Satou was shocked. "Oh my gosh!" He shouts.

Yokoo has the same reaction from his friend. "Nene-chan!" He shouts too.

Satou and Yokoo ran to her.

Some high school students heard a commotion.

They gathered Yashiro in a circle.

The high school students murmurs and whispers about the scene.

Satou and Yokoo faced the knocked out cold Yashiro.

Satou touches Yokoo's right shoulder for reassurance.

Yokoo constantly saying sorry to everyone. Or 'He didn't mean to'. Or 'It was an accident'.

There was the boy's voice from behind the crowd. He sounds so urging in his yell.

"Pardon me! Excuse me, people! Pardon! Let me thru! School council's president's brother!"

The high school students stepped aside for someone.

It was Kou. The exorcist boy was frightened. Kou fears about what the commotion was about.

The exorcist boy looked down. Kou was worried. "Nene!" He freaked out.

The exorcist boy bends his knees down instantly.

Yokoo sees his friend with his raiteijou on his back. "Kou, I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen!" He exclaimed in his panic voice.

Tsuchigomori appeared from around the corner. School mystery number five was alarmed. Tsuchigomori runs to the crowd. "Back up! Kids, back up! Give a student some air!" He commands.

The high school students breaks the small circle into an expanding bigger circle.

School mystery number five faces the three students. Tsuchigomori was concerning. "What the heck happened here?!" He exclaims in his question.

Yokoo, Satou and Kou glances at the teacher.

Yokoo was fearful. "I'm sorry! I can't stop myself when I have a chance!" He freaked out again.

Satou was gloomy at the teacher. "Sensei, Nene got hit by a soccer ball." He explained calmly.

The exorcist boy looks puzzling at his two friends.

What do you think? Next part soon!