The School Girl and the Ghost 15

In the cats' boundary, the 'Feline' sits on her purple and black throne chair. The top of the throne chair has the design of the ferocious creature.

The supernatural cat lady...

The 'Feline' was mad. Her claws from her paws scratched the armrests of the throne chair. "Darn that female calico cat...Get in my way when I get my chance to snatch the school wonder's assistant again..." She complains.

The evil supernatural cat leaves wooden shreds. The 'Feline' leaves the claws marks on the armrests of the throne chair. She checked her right paws, playing with her four little fingers. "Never mind about that number seven's assistant...I might have to replace her with someone else..." The 'Feline' suggests.

The wicked supernatural cat extends her right paws' claws. The 'Feline' was smiling mischievously. "Hmmm...of course, I can ambush another girl to ease my mind...oh I know...I'll take number one's love instead..." She decided to herself.

———————————-

Later on, in Kamome Gakuen Academy...

In the school's rooftop, Hanako looks up at the sky, thinking about his assistant.

The ghost boy was solemn. "It would be better for Yashiro to not see me in the bathroom. I'm sure she'll still clean toilets and mop floors. But not when I'm around with her. I hope she's okay." He thought.

There was a boy appearing in the rooftop. He has a reddish brown hair. The school boy wears his school uniform with his red-and-white armband on his left shirt sleeve. He was annoyed with his pair of rectangular glasses. "Why are you up here, honorable number seven?" The school council's vice president asks.

Hanako sighs. The ghost boy narrows his eyes. "This is where I always think, number one." He answers.

Hanako doesn't bother to look at him. The ghost boy was crossed. "What's your excuse for coming here?" He wonders.

The school council's vice president walks to Hanako. He was stern. Otherwise, the school council's vice president ignores his wondering. "You could have make eye contact with me while I'm talking to you." He complains.

The ghost boy attempts to look away from him to his left. "Don't laugh." He warns.

The school council's vice president was curious. He tries to see Hanako's face. "Why would I..." the school council's vice president added. He was surprised to see why the ghost boy was hiding. School mystery number one notices the white bandages on Hanako's nose. "laugh?" He inquired.

The school council's vice president was smiling. He closed his eyes, holding his stomach with his two hands. "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Oh-my-gosh! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" School mystery number one laughed so hard.

The ghost boy was not thrilled with him. Hanako sulks. "Are you done?" He wondered.

The school council's vice president settles down, catching his breath. "Yeah, I'm all right." He replied.

School mystery number one was smirking at the ghost boy. "You look like you got punched in the nose. I always wanted to do that to you." He uttered.

Hanako sulks more. The ghost boy has his left hand on his left cheek (where his white seal is). "You would have loved that." He commented.

The school council's vice president was emotionless, not getting about Hanako's moodiness. "Honorable number seven, what got you so grumpy all of a sudden?" He asked.

The ghost boy took a deep breath. "You won't understand." Hanako answered, hoping to forget the subject.

School mystery number one shook his head, unconvincing himself. He was irritated. "You're evading whatever is actually bothering you. Talking about it will make you feel better." The school council's vice president persuaded strongly.

The ghost boy clenches his teeth. Hanako growls. "I have been humiliated enough as it is." He said, trying to dismiss school mystery number one.

The school council's vice president shrugs his shoulders. "Because of your nose? The pain will go away eventually." He assured.

School mystery number one furrows his eyes. "Talk to me, number seven!" He urged in exclamation.

The ghost boy perturbed. Hanako was dismayed. "I nearly lost my assistant because the supernatural cat turned her into an animal! I can't forgive that apparition for what she has done to Yashiro!" He screamed.

The ghost boy grips on the black iron railing. Hanako falls to his knees, huffing and puffing from screaming for awhile.

The school council's vice president blinks his eyes three times. He was astonished after he heard what the ghost boy scream about.

The school council's vice president takes a couple deep breaths. He was gloomy. "If that supernatural does something to Aoi...I wouldn't forgive myself either..." school mystery number one whispered.

Hanako's two hakujoudais came to find the ghost boy hurriedly.

The ghost boy looks up. Hanako detects his two levitating orbs. The ghost boy was mystified. "What is it, hakujoudais?" He inquires.

The red and green orbs vibrates violently.

And then, the two hakujoudais acts so serious.

Hanako gasps in his fright.

The school council's vice president was puzzling. "What's up, number seven?" He wonders once more.

The ghost boy glanced at him. "Number one, it's back." He replies.

The school council's vice president tilts his head to his left. "Wait, what's back?" He asked.

Hanako was fearful. "The 'Feline'! The supernatural is back! It captured someone!" He answered in his exclamation.

School mystery number one became appalled. "Not Aoi!" He exclaimed.

What do you think? Next part soon!