The School Girl and the Ghost 6

Note: More Tsukasa in this part. After that, it'll be just Hanako and Kou and the cat-girl apparition who pretended to be Yashiro. Thanks.

In the abandoned girls' restroom...again...

Yashiro Two (the cat-girl apparition) gets horrified of Tsukasa.

Kou protected her with his raiteijou. The exorcist boy was angry.

Tsukasa was baffled at his eldest ghost brother in the mirror.

Mitsuba was stunned at Tsukasa.

And Hanako was resolute at his youngest brother.

The ghost boy with his white seal slammed his fists on the wall. "You snatched Yashiro and put her in THAT boundary, have you? How could you?" Hanako accuses thru his clenched teeth.

The wicked ghost boy made a grin. A grin that says 'I know where it is and you can't find it' look. "Your friend is unharmed, Amane." Tsukasa announces.

Hanako slams his fists on the wall again. "Tell me where is the cats' boundary! Tsukasa! TELL ME!" Hanako demanded.

The ghost boy with his black seal made his evil giggle. And then, Tsukasa pulls out a big pocket watch, showing the time it was almost three in the afternoon. "Better hurry up, Amane..." he warns.

Hanako became disbelieved of his youngest brother. His eyes are looking dismayed.

Tsukasa sways the big pocket watch side to side. "Your friend has been transformed since she discovered the boundary of the kitties...Your friend was stuck for...A month or two...Three maybe...If you don't get your friend out of there before the sunsets tonight...She will stay a cat forever..." he said with his low voice.

Hanako was terror-stricken. "No..." he gasped.

Mitsuba was shocked. "Not Radish-senpai!" He shrieked.

Kou growls at Tsukasa. The exorcist boy was gonna attack him with his spirit staff. "Monster!!" Kou yelled.

But Yashiro Two holds the exorcist boy back. She grips Kou's blue shirt with her hands. Yashiro Two was concerned. "No! Don't do that!" She screams.

The exorcist boy struggles with her. "Let me go, Not-Nene!" Kou exclaimed.

Yashiro Two kept pulling the exorcist boy backwards. She perturbs. "That meanie is in the mirror! You can't break a mirror!" Yashiro Two screams again.

The exorcist boy struggles with her again. "Well the meanie's going to pay for what he did to Nene-senpai!" Kou argued.

Yashiro keeps pulling the exorcist boy back once more. "Forget him! *Meow, mew-meow meow meow meow-mew!*" She begged (Please, let me help you find your friend!).

Her eyes are still magenta with black vertical pupils.

Yashiro Two gasps.

Kou stops himself. The exorcist boy faces her. Kou was confused. "What did you say, Not-Nene?" He inquired.

Hanako looks down at the sink. The ghost boy with his white seal breathed heavily. Hanako was afraid of losing his assistant in the cats' boundary. He wouldn't forgive himself if he was too late to save her.

Tsukasa puts away the big pocket watch. The ghost boy with his black seal stares at his eldest brother. Tsukasa made his slight smile but sinister expression. "Amane...You got a friend who seems to like you...She may act like a cat, but she's still a girl...Don't be sad...I love you...Amane..." He said.

Hanako won't look at his youngest brother. He was too petrified if Yashiro becomes a cat permanently.

Tsukasa looked at the other mirror. The ghost boy with his black seal sees Yashiro Two behind Kou.

The cat-girl (who looks like Yashiro) notices him. She shivers in her dread.

Tsukasa made his cheerful smile (in his creepy way). "What's new, pussycat?" He inquires.

Tsukasa disappears with his two kokujoudais.

Yashiro Two hyperventilates for a few seconds.

Hanako and Kou faced her in their disturbing expression.

The exorcist boy was bothered. "Uh, Not-Nene...Are you all right?" He inquired again.

Yashiro Two was frightened. She glanced up at ceiling. Her eyes are emotional. "AHHHHHHHHH!" Yashiro Two shrieks like a girl at first.

And all of a sudden, she shrieks out again like a scaredy-cat.

Poor Yashiro Two was traumatized by Tsukasa.

What do you think? Next part soon!