"Sometimes you just gotta read the room." Cassidy put the glass on the table. "You can stay here all night, but I'm going to find my own fun."

Sean tilted his head in agreement, "Aye I'm going to go too."

They both left which prompted Alessia to pull her girlfriend along—both of them drinking the remaining shots served and going to the dance floor that was full of people.

Riley danced on her own—not interested on looking for anyone to sleep with tonight. Not when Paris was there, not that she thought her ex-girlfriend would care if she did, Paris has made it clear she was over her. Time and time again.

Unlike her lonely self the rest of her group was not faring the same fate—Sean had found himself a girl to dance with, the guy was clumsy and had two left feet but something about him was... cute. Cassidy on the other hand was dancing with a guy and a girl, with said girl in-between the two of them.

When her eyes spotted Paris she wish she hadn't.

Paris was heavily making out with Alessia in the middle of the dance floor. It made Riley feel sick in her stomach—it was one thing imagine that her ex had moved on, but seeing it and finding out this way was just a slap to reality that she didn't want to happen. That would happen sooner or later.

Paris didn't tell her and that... hurt.

She felt dizzy seeing that, she couldn't look away—not even as they walked away hand in hand in laughter.

Riley felt miserable, she felt idiotic and worthless—she was the only one who couldn't move on. The only one to chose to cope with alcohol than confront her truth and better herself.

She was pathetic for still caring.

Her feet moved on their own as she made her way to the bar and asked the bartender for a whole bottle of vodka. Handing him the card she didn't even bother to look at the prize or the brand of the bottle. She didn't care.

When she had the bottle on her hands she didn't know what do, she knew what was at stake if she drank in this moment of weakness... was it worthy? Is it ever worthy? She couldn't think, not with the loud music playing in the club.

Riley walked out of the club with the bottle, handing hundred pounds to the man in the who told her she couldn't walk out with the bottle —the bribe was enough for him to look elsewhere.

She was standing in the back of the club with the still unopened bottle at hand—she was risking disappointing her mom again... but she was already disappointed of her so what different would it make? Riley really wanted a drink and it was not like she hadn't restarted her journey to being sober time and time again before.

What's one more time?

"Are you going to look at that bottle the whole night?" The voice made her take her eyes of the bottle.

There was Cassidy smoking a cigarette against the wall of the club.

"What do you care?" Riley said defensively.

"I don't, I don't know you enough to give a shit about you." Cassidy took a drag of her cigarette. "Go ahead drink it, I could use another drink."

Riley averted her gaze from the Scottish woman and stared at the bottle. When she didn't respond or move Cassidy spoke again.

"That's what I thought. No one that should be drinking sneaks a whole bottle and hesitates to drink from it."

"You don't know anything." Riley muttered.

"Aye I don't know you, but I have seen this kind of situation before. I have friends that suffer from drinking problems lass." Cassidy took one last drag of her cigarette and stepped on what was left of it on the wet pavement.

Taking the bottle from her Riley didn't fight her off as she did so. Cassidy uncapped the bottle and took a swig of the vodka. "Shame this shit is so good and expensive."

That was all the blonde said before throwing the bottle and letting it smash against the wall near the garbage cans, far enough from them to be hit by any glass.

"It's not worthy mate. Go home."

When Riley didn't make any attempt to move Cassidy sighed and grabbed Riley's arm and pulled her out of the back alley.

"Let go of me." Riley tried to shrug off her grip off her jacket but failed.

"Go home! Don't stay here and wait for another moment of weakness pass you and you end up drinking." Cassidy said letting go of her. "I'll tell Paris and the rest you had to go. I won't tell them why."

"Paris won't care she busy enough with Alessia, I doubt she'll care."

Cassidy frowned at that, "You didn't know?"

Riley rolled her eyes and began to walk away—hearing foot steps behind her she didn't care to turn around to look at Cassidy.

This girl is fucking persistent.

"Can you stop following me? You look like a creep." Riley glanced back at her to see her with another cigarette on her hand.

"Someone has to make sure you don't take detours to a pub." Cassidy responded.

"Fuck you." Riley grumbled.

"That's the spirit." Cassidy said as she kept walking closely behind her. "Now say it with me, fuck alcohol."

Riley groaned, but that night the thought of detouring to a bar did cross her mind several times. A part of her was glad that Cassidy walked her all the way to her hotel room.

The Scottish girl didn't say anything other than 'goodnight' to her once Riley entered her room and Cassidy left.

A/N - Another one!

Thoughts?