"They were successful and no doubt had many competitors too, specially when they had an alliance and a healthy friendship with the mafia king of Korea himself, Zade." Jungkook didn't know whether he should stop Taehyung cause he doesn't wants to listen any further or let him continue as he didn't wanted to live in dilemma anymore.
He also knew Zade was the former mafia leader of 'Born Killers' which is now on the top and handled by V which means......

"But.... fate has always planned everyone's life destiny and one of it is love." Taehyung looked Jungkook and smiled.

"Whether mafia or not bun, they are humans and they love too..... the only difference I can say is it's passionate." Taehyung stared at younger's features for a second before he continued.

"So did fell in love, Min Yeona and Jeon Yeechul."

They walked passed through the huge beautiful bushes, having the advantage of park being empty or was it really a coincidence? No, Taehyung's money doesn't gets use for this, definitely...

"Soon the couple got married and lived happily, sounds like a happy ending, right bun?" Jungkook slowly nodded, speechless.

"They also had a business sideways and thought to quit the mafia world, considering the fact that they had made a lot of rivals and Yeona was expecting." Taehyung smiled while Jungkook knew that the elder was talking about him.

"And... the group got demolished all of a sudden. Nobody knew what suddenly happened leaving the ones who were close to them, which also included Zade, considering as he and Yeechul were childhood besties." Taehyung chuckled while Jungkook looked down, he never knew his father and Taehyung's father were used to be best friends, heck leave best friend, he hardly remembers his own childhood with them.

"Everything was going perfect and soon the couple were blessed with an angel." Taehyung's hand never left Jungkook's.

"The outside world never came to know about it as they wanted it to be a secret but....... I consider myself lucky cause I know him....... very closely I must say." Jungkook looked down with red cheeks, too shy from Taehyung's intimidating gaze.

Taehyung chuckled and looked in front as they both crosses the bridge.