I squeezed myself with my arms to kind of to relax. I felt better. Even if i can't tell it made much of a difference. I slowly and hesitantly opened the door. My stomach didn't bother to calm down. Or so my heart. I slowly stuck my feet out, and put them on the ground. I slid myself to the ground and sat at the ground for a while. I got up and shook my clothes to get rid of the dust. Then started walking towards the human door with a human bell. I approached with slow and uncertain steps, and hesitantly rang the bell. My stomach was literally trying to get out of it's place. I can tell that I've never got excited like this ever in my entire life.

I moved myself to the giant door. I could feel his steps. But they were slower and sounded like they belonfed to a much older person.

The door handle i was looking at pulled down and the door slowly opened by a great force, and roy's shoes entered my sight, and he towered over me like a great mountain between the door and the door frame. He looked even paler and tired with dark, purplish holes under his eyes.

I froze on my place and didn't know what to do from here. I just stared up at him, which was trying to understand who rang the bell and finally thought about looking down. His eyes immediately widened and filled with emotion as he spotted me. And his face literally gathered color.

"M- mollie?"

I suddenly felt the urge to hug him and my eyes filled with tears. I ran to his closest foot and tried to climb the toe of his shoe, which i managed to do, i got up and hugged his ankle by opening my arms as wide as i could and pressing my body to it. I could feel his hand coming down to pick me up. I felt his fingers touching my back and let myself go of his ankle and fall to his hand. And he gently lifted me up in the air, closer to his sad, teared eyes getting bigger as i get closer to them. He took a quick glance then the floor shot down to his huge, broad chest and pressed me to it.

"I- I missed you so much!"

I could feel his quick heart beat and his shaky deep breaths that fills his lungs whole with air. And little sobs. I... I missed that so much... hug. Being completely surrounded by him...

His hands gently loosened and i remained sitting on his hands. The ground lifted up to let meet his eyes once again. He leaned to the door frame and the ground suddenly fell down, as he slid himself from his back, down, following the door frame and remained sitting.

Oh god how i missed him, i missed feeling his gaze on me. How i missed his touch and that feeling of being in his hands, I relaxed to the warmth of his hand beneath me and looked at him.

"W-why did you leave me! It- it was so hard without you!"
"I-I'm so sorry! It was also so hard for me! I cursed to the moment i left you every single moment or- or- o- or didn't have any minute i didn't miss you or think about you roy! I'm so sorry!..." I wiped my nose and tears. "Will- will you forgive me?"

His eyes shining with love and relief, his eyes smiling. Another tear flowed down his eyes. The floor suddenly lowered to his lips and i could feel the gentle breeze of his warm breath, the feeling of his lips i was longing for. He pinned me down with his huge lips, brushing them against my body tenderlu. Soft, warm and welcoming. It was so intense and sinciere, i could feel his shaky warm breath coming from his nose above, and his breath preassuring his soft palm beneath, creating a gap between his nose and palm. Or could feel the flesh filling the opening of his nostrils as he inhaled. I wanted to scream. I missed this so much! And this was even better than i remembered.

He gently let go of me, and i stayed laying on his palm. I looked at his eyes lovingly.

"Was- was that a yes?"
"What do you think it was?" He let out a mixture of a sob and a chuckle.
"A yes?"