Worst in the East

Start from the beginning

"He'll be okay right?" Usopp asks the crew and no one not even Kailani replies.

The straw hat crew anxiously awaited with anticipation for their captain and friend to return.

A few minutes pass, and the tower comes crashing down causing the whole crew to be in visable distress. Much like how Kailani couldn't look at Zoro as he passed out, she turned around because she could not see the damage that was dealt.

To her if she couldn't see it, then it wasn't real. Luffy was alive, she tried to convince to herself, even though the crash sounded very bad. She knew he had to be alive.

She then heard cheering from the crew and she hesitantly turned around to see a smiling Luffy as he came out of the debris.

Feeling overwhelming emotions she decided to turn back around and walk to the village. She always found peace in villages, and she would be able to bare them good news.

Nobody noticed at first Kailani leaving to the village, only one person noticed right away. Luffy was the one who noticed, he couldn't help but to feel a pain in his stomach. He mistakenly thought it was because he was hungry, little did he know that it was his heart that stung, because the girl he liked didn't even hug him after an awesome victory. He wanted to tell her about what he did, but he would remember the talk they had a couple days ago.

-
Kailani sat with the kids as she listened to Usopps fake but true stories, she thought Usopp was so creative, a coward, but talented in many other ways.

Luffy was with Zoro, Sanji and Nami, when they finally caught up to the other two. They also listened to Usopps crazy stories.

Once he was finished Luffy cheered and everyone followed the cheering. Kailani couldnt help but to smile up at him.

Only he wouldn't be looking down at her, he would be looking straight at Usopp.

Kailani sat up, and had a thought in her head. She wanted a sign if she should stay with the team or leave. Before she could even think, the marines came storming in demanding Luffy.

Even with Koby and Helmeppo protesting, GARP was persistent to getting Luffy.

Kailani put herself in between Nami and Zoro, and watched as Luffy and his grandpa face off.

"I told you, you weren't ready. Now is your last chance." His grandpa says to him.

Luffy didn't budge he only smirked, "I am a pirate Grandpa, whether you like it or not." He says to him and this causes his grandpa to send him flying.

Kailani and the crew watched as Luffy struggled to get up, but because he was stubborn. He would get up every time.

Kailani watched as his grandpa beat him down one last time, before she finally spoke up.

This was her sign, she would be put back to her land, and see her family once again. She knew this was what she was supposed to do. Even if leaving the crew was not what she wanted.. she knew she had to move on.

"Stop. I'll make you a deal, how does that sound GARP." Kailani says as she walks closer to Luffy and his grandpa.

"Kai, what are you doing." Zoro asks as his jaw clenched and GARP turned around amused.