Dexton raised one of his eyebrows as he gave no nonsense eyes to her for using a curse word.

"Don't curse in front of me. Ira."

Shaira gave him a stink eye.

"A thirty year old lady can curse the world if she wants and by your words, I can curse anybody just not in front of you."

Shaira said as smiled to his brother. His cold eyes had cracked to show such raw hurt that Shaira could not help but let him come down from his high before she said anything to him. He was like a strained glass and the most strained glass would not be broken in half. It would shatter in pieces with no way to return.

"Ira."

A warning resonated in hall. Shaira laughed.

"Rest assured brother. I don't curse. It's not my style. I was just seeing how it feels."

Shaira said as she met his eyes for the firtst time. Dexton eyes widen as he noticed her.

"You are not wearing your lenses."

Shaira eyes widen as she realised that she had completely forgotten about her eyes doing damage control.

She closed her eyes.

"Dr. Sordo asked for change. I did it. They are looking hideous, right? Bear with it today. I will wear lenses again-"

"Open your eyes."

She could not complete her sentence as Dexton pulled her cheeks.

"Ouch, that hurts. What are you doing?"

"Open your eyes, Ira. They are so beautiful that I would have to chase every boy away from my sister."

Shaira eyes opened as she looked at her brother.

"Are you.....sure?"

"Yes, I am fuckin' sure."

"Haw! Dexton."

Shaira fake gasped as she laughed when he saw his brother eyes squinted controlling his laugh too. Shaira was adorable in Dexton eyes. She would always be his little baby sister whom he would cherish as long as he had time left with her.

"Never loose your shine, Ira. You don't believe it now but you are the strongest girl I have ever seen."

Dexton said as he looked up ceiling. No matter what he said. It was true he failed himself. What would he do with all this money and grandour when he could not bring his family together. He don't want any strains in his relationship with any of his brothers or sister.

What should he do?

"Don't worry, Dexton. You don't need to choose."

Shaira said looking at him.

Dexton said as his eyes widen.

"Anyone with sane mind could tell your delimma. You love them more than your life, Dexton. I have looked up to you for a brief period of time. I can understand it too. They are your brothers. Your real brothers."

"You are my real sister too. Everyone who had to say otherwise had to face me." Dexton said as his eyes sharpen.

"You have to apologise to Alkov."

"Are you being serious right now?"

Shaira sighed.

"Trust me, I am. The act was not right-atleast in front of everyone. Alkov had always been looking up to you. As much as he needed to come out of his own world. He need support too. You are his support, Dexton. Ours too. We can't function without you."