chapter 1

A girl was coming out of her college gate , she was looking very beautiful in her traditional kurti plazo and a dupata. She was talking with her friend about something when she heard someone calling her.

Ruhani (ruhi)- look you lover come.

Aadya - he is not my lover for God sake. He is my bestfriend.

Ruhi- but he always care about you.

Aadya- you know Rishab is sweet that's it, and shut up.

Rishab- hii aadu. Hii ruhi, Are you guys going.

Ruhi- yes we are going home where are you going?

Rishab- actually mom send sweets for Aadya.

Ruhi- only for her it's wrong yaar aunty always do that.

Aadya- thankyou so much rishu and please thank aunty on my behalf, she is the best she knows that I love sweets that's why she send for me.

Rishab- she loves Aadya more not you monkey.

Ruhi- did you just call me monkey........she ran towards him to hit him now both are running Aadya is smiling at them. After sometime Aadya reach outside her home .

Aadya- papa, papa, papa where are you

(Siddhi and Ankur adopted her and now they are living in uttar pardesh.)

Ankur - hum kitchen me hai beta (I'm in the kitchen baby)

Aadya- mumma kaha hai ( where is mumma)

Ankur- she is in the garden.

Aadya- papa aap kuch bana rahe ho kya (are you making something dad)

Ankur - tumhare favourite.

Aadya- besan litti and chokha, oh love you dad.

Ankur- love you too baby now go and change.

Aadya left to her room after half an hour she again come in comfy lower t shirt.

Now three of them are sitting on dinning table with their food and talking aadya looked at their face and asked .

Aadya- what happened ?

They are hesitating to tell her .

Aadya- you guys can tell me .

Siddhi - after two days we have to go Delhi for a relative's daughter marriage so are coming with us ?

Aadya- ok I'm coming with you. Only for you guys I'm going anywhere.  Now eat I'm very hungry.

Ankur- oh ya forget let's eat.

After eating they left to their rooms .
Aadya is thinking something very deeply when phone ringed she noticed it's Ruhani and she didn't tell her and Rishab about going, actually they are telling everything type frends, she received her call and tell her call rishab too means confrence call.

Rishab- what yaar can't you live without speaking why did you call me this time, I'm slee......he is talking nonstop without noticing it's a conference call, Aadya interrupted him in middle.

Aadya- Risu I told her.

Rishab- Aadu what happened why you at this late is anything important, uncle aunty are they fine ,are you........

Ruhi- shut up let her speak.

Rishab- ok, I'm sorry speak .

Aadya- actually I'm going Delhi for 5 days to attend a family function so are you guys coming with me?

Ruhi- coming huh if I ask my parents they'll like first ask Aadya if she is going then you can. So tell me my lord can I come with you.

Both Aadya and Rishab chuckled at her, actually Ruhani's mother also love Aadya very much because of her sweet and mature nature.

Aadya- ok so ruhi is coming you tell me Rishab

Rishab- when you both are going then I'm in.

Aadya- ok then pack your bags we are going to delhiiii.

They talk some other things.
In morning  .
After some time they landed in Delhi.

Aadya- aa gayi Dil walo ki Delhi.

Ruhi- ohh my god it's feeling like I cannot breathe........she said with a wired face