Beat 11

Chills went down Gwen's spine. She tried to get up but her joints strained. She heard the two clash as she found strength within to pushed up the building. She shot webs to hold up the beams and collapsed as her bones felt ready to break.

She couldn't stay down though.

This was a fight she needed to end.

She jumped up and went to shoot webs but she realized she was out. 

She had no option, but to drink her spit to hopefully get more. Spit is made of water.

 She crawled up the side of the building, and watched as a battle commenced. 

The Lizard flung the person off of the glider. The Lizard turned and grabbed the glider, trapping the person in the wall. 

The person tried to move but the Lizard put his arms through the wall so he couldn't get freed. He was pinned by his own glider.

The Lizard turned to Gwen. 

She shook her head slowly. 

It ran at her. 

Gwen went to dodge it. He speeded at her but she ducked down gracefully and grabbed it's fist and threw it up, but the other hand of the Lizard grabbed her. 

Gwen punched it hard, but the creature kept hold. It climbed up a very tall building. Rain started to pour down and Gwen tried to fight. 

It hung Gwen over the side of the building. She looked down and suddenly her fear of heights returned. 

She grabbed his arm. "Please DON'T!" 

"Why?! Why should I?" 

Gwen didn't know what to say. "Please!" 

The Lizard looked at her. "You have hurt me. Now, I will hurt you." It said evilly. 

Gwen shook her head. 

It picked her up and threw her high and away from the building.

Gwen was falling she went to shoot her webs but nothing was happening. 

Realization filled her that her suit was water proof. 

Her webs wouldn't refill, and She was falling to her death. There was nothing she could do. 

She looked down and her arms flung in the air. 

Then someone grabbed her hand. 

She looked up, and it was the man on the glider.

 And he was terrifying. 

Gwen screamed and let go out of instinct. The man dove down and caught her again by her forearm. 

His feet were holding onto the glider while his body was diagonal like her. 

"DON'T YOU DARE LET GO!"  Said the terrifying voice. 

He had thinned hair, green veins, long nails, and a curved nose. 

Gwen nodded her head. Her arm started to slip from his hand. He put his other hand grabbing her. 

"Gwen I swear! If you let go!" 

Gwen looked at him. 

He knows my name. 

"HARRY?!" 

He tilted his head and shrugged. 

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" 

"Stuff."  His creepy voice returned. 

"Harry, I need to rip the suit!" 

"WHAT?! Do you know how much I spent making that?!"  He snapped angrily.

Gwens arm continued to slip. 

"Harry get my hand!" 

He nodded his head and grabbed her hand.

"Relax!" 

He shook his head. "IM NOT LOOSING MY ONLY FRIEND!" 

"TRUST ME YOU IDIOT!" 

He nodded his head. Her hand stuck to his. He pulled her up and Gwen put her hands on the underside of the Glider. 

 She went into a pose, that is more common to you dear reader. Known in earth 2999, home of our Peter Parker. The one who traveled to space and fought Thanos.

"When did you make this?!" 

"I didn't! My father made it a long time ago!" 

"Okay?!" She stuck her hands up. "Cut it by my wrists!" 

"But—" 

"HAROLD PLEASE!" 

Gwen heard him mumble something and he tapped her arm to put her hands up to him. 

He ripped her suit exactly where she wanted it. She stuck her wrists out in the rain and it was working. 

"Harry! I need you to get my dad! I can handle that his guy!" 

"But—" 

"Just trust me!" 

Gwen jumped off from under the glider and swung with her webs. 

She flipped in the air for momentum to a building. She landed on the building and looked at the Lizard. He turned and tilted his head. Gwen jumped out and off of the building. The Lizard jumped at her. 

Gwen pulled her fist back and the Lizard did the same.