Beat 2

Kitchen pans slapped the other. 

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UUUUUUP!" 

Gwen opened her eyes and looked at her brothers. Philip, Howard, and Simon Stacy looked at her. She was the second oldest of her and her brothers. Howard was the oldest, a senior, then there was Simon, a freshman, then seventh grader Philip. 

"What do you idiots want?" 

The brothers looked at each other. 

"You told us to wake you up at four in the morning!" 

"Not our problem." 

"Yeah... what they said." 

Gwen looked outside. "Is five thirty... not four. So you guys are a hour and thirty minutes late!" She hissed. 

"Oh." 

"Who messed with my alarm clock?!" 

"Why are you looking at me?!" 

"Boys! Get out of Gwen's room!" 

Gwen stuck her tongue out at her brothers. 

"Boys out!" Said her father again. 

He came over fully dressed in his uniform. He was the head of the police department after all. 

"Gwen why on earth are you up right now? Howard was helping me but still." 

Gwen looked at him. "I'm... just excited." 

"Why... oh right your field trip." 

"Yeah." He smiled at her and sat down on her bed. 

"You're already up aren't you?" He said smiling. 

"Yup!" 

Her father looked at her. "Alright... don't wake your mother up. You know how she is in the morning." 

Gwen smiled and laughed as her dad got up. He grabbed a drumstick and tried to spin it in his hands but it flung and hit a cymbal to the drum set in her room.

"Gwen over here!" 

Gwen looked up from her phone and ran to Peter. They were in a line of other juniors, and the only two who seemed excited was Gwen and Peter. 

"I can't believe we get to go inside on a VIP tour!" Peter said energetically. 

"SAME DUDE!" Gwen said half squealing. Peter smiled and looked down. 

"Did you bring it?" He asked nervously. 

"Heck yah! They can't sue me for taking photos, my dad is head of the police department, and my mom is a lawyer." She said jokingly. 

She pulled a camera out of a nice case. Gwen was naturally in a higher social class, her mom was a lawyer, and dad... well you already know. 

Gwen put the camera back. Peter smiled at her and stared. Gwen couldn't help but smile. 

"Marry Jane Watson?" 

"Here!" 

"Flash Thompson?" 

"Greyson Hector?"

"Sup!"

"Bethany Davis?"

"Here!" 

"Peter Parker?" 

"Here!!" He said energetically. 

"Gwendolyn Stacy?"