Beat 4

Gwen rode in the car. Her heart beating quickly. 

The car stopped and Gwen got out as soon as she could. She looked at the giant house. 

NO WAY! 

Her heart stopped. She knew exactly where she was.  Gwen shook her head and smiled. She ran inside as soon as she could. She didn't even knock. 

She walked into the nice, fancy, and huge home. She walked in and leaned against the wall. 

A figure appeared at the top of the steps. He fixed his watch and stuck his arms up. 

"You son of a gun! No note no nothing!" Gwen said laughing. 

The figure shrugged. "Well thought I could surprise an old friend." 

Gwen shook her head and stood up and the figure walked down the steps. 

"If it isn't Gwendolyn Maxine Stacy." 

"If it isn't Harold Theopolis Osborn." She shot back.

Harry Osborn winced as he came into view. He had gotten a bit handsome, taller, and had a nice smile. 

"That hurt Gwen. You used my stupid name." 

"Yeah well you used mine. Only far." 

Harry smiled and the two hugged. He squeezed and Gwen didn't want to brake him so she pretended to wince. 

"When did you get back?!" 

"Erm... yesterday."

"Yesterday?! Dude!" 

Harry shrugged. 

"What happened to your neck?" Gwen asked softly. 

"Birth spot grew." He said softly. 

Gwen looked down. "Well... guess we all have something to hide." 

"Well I never hid anything." He said softly. Gwen looked at him with sympathy. 

She hugged him again and he hugged back. 

"Okay... tell me the deal, when did you get a British accent?!" 

"Erm... I dunno! I went to school there so..." Gwen burst out laughing. "I erm... got your gifts for my birthdays," He said. "Although I wasn't aloud to keep the dog. Hospital said it would make me worse." 

Gwen looked at him. "I forgot about the dog." 

Harry smiled. "Wanna come on up to my man cave?" 

"Isn't that for boys, idiot?" Harry smiled. He looked at her in a way Peter did. 

"I forgot about your bangs... or even what my best friend looked like. I had this though..." He pulled out a phot of the two. They were kids, and it was before Harry went to the hospital, and boarding school. 

Gwen smiled. 

"Come on... race you to the top?" He said tauntingly. 

Gwen shook her head. With these new... abilities... well she didn't know what to call them, but either way she knew she would beat him. 

"Sure." She ran up. 

"I DIDN'T SAY GO!"

"So, the Chemo didn't take my hair, which I'm grateful for. It just was a very slow proses, because I couldn't visit you, or anyone like how I could at boarding school. Which sucked." He said calmly. 

He kept a smile on his face while it was hard for Gwen to listen. 

"The radiation made that mark on my neck bigger so that's... erm... something." He said pointing at the mark. "Now, how are you?" He asked.